Look, it's inevitable. This game is as good as confirmed.

#1Barbarossa89Posted 6/11/2011 1:30:34 PM
NES: Zelda 1 &2
SNES: aLttP
N64: OoT, MM
GameCube: tWW, TP
Wii: SS

Even for handhelds:

GB: LA
GBC: OoX
GBA: MC
DS: PH, ST

Every single Nintendo system, console or handheld, has had an installment of the series. Some of them have been ported to other systems, but you can bet that there WILL be a Zelda game for Wii U. And there will eventually be one for the 3DS.

Say all you like about "it's only a tech demo" and "no confirmation that there is a game" but Nintendo has a track record: every system gets at least one Zelda game. And the Wii U will be no exception.

It may take five years or so, but there WILL be a Zelda game for this system. So stop saying it's not confirmed. There will be a Zelda game, it has no name yet that we know of, and thus it can be referred to as "Zelda Wii U" for the time being.
---
95% of people plagiarize others for their sig. If you are one of the 5% who don't, copy and paste this into your sig.
#2suicunes_wrathPosted 6/11/2011 1:34:17 PM
More like it's not confirmed that THIS will be an actual game.
---
Official North Wind of the Zelda Wii U Board and the Moogle Army.
~The north wind.
#3Spike RoseredPosted 6/11/2011 1:45:32 PM
But, there wasn't a LoZ for the Virtualboy.
---
I've got tentacles ^_^
May the fresh scent of flowers protect you always!
#4WheezinEdPosted 6/11/2011 2:06:34 PM
suicunes_wrath posted...
More like it's not confirmed that THIS will be an actual game.

Except this board isn't for the tech demo.

Well, it sort of is, but not really. Bacon probably figured there would be a ton of speculation about a new Zelda due to the new console and the tech demo and rather than have the Skyward Sword board get flooded with it we'd just come here instead.

This board is for the inevitable Zelda Wii U game.
---
http://img716.imageshack.us/img716/6348/problemjc.jpg
#5kraznk1dPosted 6/11/2011 3:23:32 PM
lol. Barbossa.
#6Shadow-AngelPosted 6/11/2011 6:28:50 PM
Space World 2000. The Zelda "tech demo" we saw there never saw the light of day as an actual game.
---
The power you seek lies within you.
#7Zombie_Socks_96Posted 6/11/2011 6:33:55 PM
There will be a Zelda game on Wii U but sadly it probably wont be this demo, but we can hope.
---
Official Supreme King of the Killer Freaks From Outer Space board
#8mrplow8Posted 6/11/2011 6:46:44 PM
No one doubts that a Zelda game will come to Wii U. That doesn't mean that it's going to be anything like the tech demo that we saw at E3. I'd almost be willing to bet money that it won't. Almost every console Zelda game has had a unique art style. Why would they just reuse the Twilight Princess art style all of a sudden?
#9cleanchrisPosted 6/12/2011 12:22:52 PM
"More like it's not confirmed that THIS will be an actual game."

Odds are, the art style will look pretty similar to the demo...I bet my money on it.
---
RIP apocalyPS3 2011/hurray Wii Rebirth 2012 (this is not fanboyism, plz flame away).
#10Sir_AwesomePosted 6/12/2011 1:28:52 PM
The 2000 tech demo of Link and Ganondorf fighting looked nowhere near of the actual game that was released in 2002.

Not that I really care because that game was awesome anyway.
---
2+2=3.14152 and the rest
Amirite?