If voice acting was in...

  • Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.

User Info: Fyrus797

Fyrus797
5 years ago#1
Who would you want to voice Link/Zelda/Ganondorf?
________(====()_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-,
I_iiiii__/'''''''''[{]''''''''{_)_)_)_)_)_}========

User Info: Tempest717

Tempest717
5 years ago#2
Morgan Freeman
Official King of the Time Travelers 3DS Board
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TOxySFTXRAI

User Info: Ninja_pup

Ninja_pup
5 years ago#3
If they had voice acting I would turn it off before playing. If turning it off wasn't an option mute or stick to skyward sword. I like Link as the silent hero.
98% Of People On Gamefaqs Have Read This... Put This In Your Signature If You Are The Other 2%...

User Info: martyoytram

martyoytram
5 years ago#4
What if everyone BUT Link was voiced?
06/06/11 The Update Purge of the 3DS Board
3DS: 3136-6572-7370

User Info: Goombacrusher

Goombacrusher
5 years ago#5
Link: No talking, but grunts by Nobuyuki Hiyama.
Zelda: Meh, whatever
Ganon: Keith David
http://tinyurl.com/3ngrybh
Honestly, it doesn't get more badass than cutting a giant crocodile's head off with your bare hands, does it?

User Info: kamikazetomato

kamikazetomato
5 years ago#6
Link already has a voice for everything we need voices from for him.

Zelda would be a good Brit. Hate to be as bland as saying Jennifer Hale, but that's the first I could think of. If not British, Tara Strong's never failed me yet.

There is only one choice for Ganondorf, and that choice is Keith David. No question.
King of the Zelda Wii U WT Board
http://i.imgur.com/RK6EB.png

User Info: kamikazetomato

kamikazetomato
5 years ago#7
Goombacrusher07 posted...
Ganon: Keith David

What a pre-thief.
King of the Zelda Wii U WT Board
http://i.imgur.com/RK6EB.png

User Info: martyoytram

martyoytram
5 years ago#8
One has to wonder if Nintendo is actually capable of hiring good VA's. They don't have the best track record.
06/06/11 The Update Purge of the 3DS Board
3DS: 3136-6572-7370

User Info: kamikazetomato

kamikazetomato
5 years ago#9
martyoytram posted...
One has to wonder if Nintendo is actually capable of hiring good VA's. They don't have the best track record.

Examples?

Try to keep it recent. Sunshine was awful but most early aughts video game VAs were.
King of the Zelda Wii U WT Board
http://i.imgur.com/RK6EB.png

User Info: Skyloft

Skyloft
5 years ago#10
Zelda should be voiced by Yvonne Strahovski. Zelda needs a sexy Australian accent.
"Skyloft. Awesome name. Way better than Skyrule. 10/10" ~ Arcvalons
Minister of Board Relations of the Skyward Sword Board

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

  • Topic Archived