This game needs some tough enemies.

#1uwnimPosted 6/29/2011 2:28:02 PM
Lynels and those ball and chain enemies would be good. Wizzrobes, Darknuts and Iron Knuckles should also be in.
---
I want a pet Lavos Spawn.
[Order of the Cetaceans: Phocoena dioptrica]
#2kamikazetomatoPosted 6/29/2011 2:51:15 PM
Or just better AI in general. Considering what Skyward Sword is doing with 'puzzle enemies' you need to slice certain ways, I have...well, not high hopes, but hopes. In any case, while Iron Knuckles are always fun, I'd love if the rest of the game (that is, the part before Iron Knuckles come into play) had moblins/lizalfos/stalfos/whatever who acted as sorts of Iron Knuckle Juniors: grunt soldiers with weaponry and such that actually attack you before you slice them to bits. Obviously regular beasts shouldn't be taken away, but yeah, I think it'd be sweet to have smart enemies and dumb, but stronger (in both attack and health) enemies.

Lynels would still be pretty awesome.
---
King of the Zelda Wii U WT Board
http://i.imgur.com/RK6EB.png
#3uwnim(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2011 2:58:16 PM
Well, yeah. Of course the game needs lower tier enemies. Wouldn't be much fun if the game started out with you fighting stuff like the enemies I mentioned and later on you are still fighting them except there might be a few more.
---
#4kamikazetomatoPosted 6/29/2011 3:02:44 PM
uwnim posted...
Well, yeah. Of course the game needs lower tier enemies. Wouldn't be much fun if the game started out with you fighting stuff like the enemies I mentioned and later on you are still fighting them except there might be a few more.

What I'm saying is, or one of the things I'm saying is I guess, is I hope they've got smart AI (the Knuckle Juniors) throughout, even in the very beginning, instead of Nintendo relying on really awesome AI that only comes up lategame.
---
King of the Zelda Wii U WT Board
http://i.imgur.com/RK6EB.png
#5uwnim(Topic Creator)Posted 6/29/2011 3:07:09 PM
I understand. That would be good. Those enemies should be smarter than a Keese or Like Like.
---
#6GoombacrusherPosted 6/29/2011 6:54:59 PM
Yeah, SS is definitely an improvement in this area, but I hope they take full advantage on the Wii U's technology with AI for this game
---
http://tinyurl.com/3ngrybh
Honestly, it doesn't get more badass than cutting a giant crocodile's head off with your bare hands, does it?
#7GoombacrusherPosted 6/29/2011 6:54:59 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#8ArtOfWarfarePosted 6/29/2011 9:02:28 PM
Was this really an issue with previous zelda games?

I only noticed it in Twilight Princess... every enemy, every boss, could not survive more than 3 hits. It was seriously pathetic. I never saw the game over screen.

I understand that the game is supposed to be accessible and everyone is supposed to be able to beat it, but... they did it wrong. Yes, everyone should be able to beat it, no, not everyone should be able to beat the final boss when they've never played the game before. I felt Metroid Prime 2: Echoes, had an appropriate difficulty level... hard as hell, but beatable, and feeling rewarding when you beat the final boss.