A zelda game that makes use of the new controller

#1Soccer_is_BestPosted 12/2/2011 4:59:48 PM(edited)
Now, this game wouldn't be your traditional Zelda game. It would be more of a spin-off made for Wii U Ware. This game would be very similar to a tower defense/ real time strategy game.

The plot of the game is the backstory of Skyward Sword. Basically, you act as Hylia giving orders to the Mogmas, Gorons, Kikwi, Parella, and the robot race. What your trying to do is use the races different abilities to make your way to each one of the Demons of the Demon Tribe. The pattern would be this...

New Area --> Several levels--> Final Stage/ Boss Fight

From the intro, it looks like there are 7 Demons. 6 of them being the followers, and 1 being Demise. So, the game could consist of 7 unique areas with one demon residing over one, and a final area for Demise.
---
Nintendo, the best gaming company ever!
Pokemon White Friend Code: 4856-5717-6530
#2zeldafan132Posted 12/2/2011 4:53:26 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=umDr0mPuyQc
---
Official Overly Abused Jester of the Z3DWT Board
2706-9337-5050 - Diamond FC
#3gamezbox93Posted 12/2/2011 4:58:23 PM
Interesting idea, but i think it's for the better if the Zelda series doesn't go there. Spin-off or not.
---
Official King of the Skyward Sword Board.
Leader of the Official Demon Lord Ghirahim Fan Club.
#4Soccer_is_Best(Topic Creator)Posted 12/2/2011 5:04:51 PM
gamezbox93 posted...
Interesting idea, but i think it's for the better if the Zelda series doesn't go there. Spin-off or not.

I know, I just thought it would make for a good excuse for the upad on a zelda game, considering Zelda wii u will probably use Wii Motin Plus
---
Nintendo, the best gaming company ever!
Pokemon White Friend Code: 4856-5717-6530
#5Super_Master23Posted 12/2/2011 8:31:33 PM
I would play that. I don't want Skyward Sword to be alone. It should have at least one spin off or sequel like Ocarina of Time or Wind Waker.