Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 17: Argorok

#41Luigi4PresidentPosted 11/10/2012 10:11:23 PM
Zion426 posted...
No. Guys, it's not abstract, I swear.

Time isn't abstract at all though!

Is it the title screen? Naming screen? The moment at the store when you have to buy it?

GOSH DANG IT JUST GIVE ME THE ANSWER! I've been saving the best riddle up for like, six months!
---
Everybody wants to drink from the fountain of knowledge. I myself prefer to gargle.
#42Glitz_yoshiPosted 11/10/2012 10:28:00 PM
waaaaaaaah i came too late!
---
Rawk On!
#43Zion426Posted 11/10/2012 10:48:40 PM
Nothing yet.

And yes, time is abstract. It is a concept. As in, it is not concrete. Can you touch time? When's the last time someone delivered a box of time to your door? I think I've made my point.

Anyway, for convenience:

OoT

I have what the hero can never have,
All must go through me before the world can be saved,
I surround the very forces of nature,
In the forefront of everyone's mind, I am second of all,
And yet, without me, nothing would change.

I added a line.

Finally, I'd like to lay claim to episode 18, since Silfalas ended up making this one. If this is denied, I'll call episode 20.
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
-GameFAQs writes Nintendo a letter, one word at a time.
#44Silfalas(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2012 9:03:53 AM(edited)
Not too sure. Mido, Kokiri shield or Zelda's crystal prison?
Btw Zion, the last line means that the answer is needed so a change can take place or is it that change doesn't happen whether the answer is present or not?

Anyway. It sounds obvious but here it is why I guessed Mido just for the heck of it

I have what the hero can never have, - Kokiri blood
All must go through me before the world can be saved, - self exp
I surround the very forces of nature, - he is always arms crossed sorrounding the green of his clothes, which is the color of nature
In the forefront of everyone's mind, I am second of all, - among all Kokiris Saria and Mido are the most memorable being Mido the second in importance
And yet, without me, nothing would change. - if he wasn't in the game nothing would change, really. That's right Mido. You suck. You suck and you are annoying.
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn
#45Zion426Posted 11/11/2012 12:28:28 PM(edited)
Nope. Nice try. Mido was a good guess, but that third line was really too much stretching. The rest of the logic was pretty solid, though.

And I'm not going to straight up tell you what the line means... You kind of have to figure it out.
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
#46Mp5_drummerPosted 11/11/2012 1:37:06 PM
Kaepora Gaebora? He has the ability of speech (a privilege he abuses) which Link doesn't have. Talking to him is mandatory. As for the forces of nature, he appears everywhere, best I could come up with. He is thought to be one of the most annoying characters, SECOND to Navi. And he's not really all that useful at all.
#47Paper_Mario_4Posted 11/11/2012 3:35:34 PM
Nayru
#48Paper_Mario_4Posted 11/11/2012 3:41:31 PM
More specifically, Nayru the Goddess of Wisdom?
#49Zion426Posted 11/11/2012 5:34:58 PM
Nope. I'm liking this logic, though. You guys are thinking, and it shows.

So, as a reward, here's another stanza!

OoT

I have what the hero can never have,
All must go through me before the world can be saved,
I surround the very forces of nature,
In the forefront of everyone's mind, I am second of all,
And yet, without me, nothing would change.

I have one cousin.
It does not have what I have.
It does not match my scope, nor my power.
And yet, it is directly in the center of another force of nature-
One over which I do not have direct control.
---
#50LexGumbyPosted 11/11/2012 5:50:46 PM
Death Mountain?
---
3DS: 1977-0195-4887 Gumby