Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 17: Argorok

#451Silfalas(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 3:38:59 AM
Nono. Ask to yourself what do you associate with the word "wild"? It should be a quick answer.
---
Currently playing: Silent Hill 1 and LoZ Spirit Tracks.
#452Symphonic_SagePosted 12/18/2012 5:17:26 AM
Enemies. But obviously that doesn't work...

I also think of tribal dancing....nope that's probably not it

You know, as a guess, what about the didgeridoo instrument sound in the Earth Temple music?
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#453Silfalas(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 6:13:37 AM
Nono. You are not using all the info I gave Sage. You know that Link has to use one of the two tips. You also know that the silver tip is an arrow. So the wild tip should be something that covers the requirements an arrow does. Now what is the very prime advantage of using an arrow?
Answer that and then ask yourself what is that which has the same advantages, you can use it, it is wild and has a tip?
---
#454DekuFireMagePosted 12/18/2012 8:48:26 AM
So, its a switch you can hit with both a boomerang and an arrow? Methinks you gave out a little too much info.
---
"This quote is not inspiring nor funny"- alien21195
People who were left disappointed by this sig:0
#455Silfalas(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 8:49:44 AM
Yes I have. But your idea is incorrect.
---
#456Mp5_drummerPosted 12/18/2012 2:16:06 PM
Well now it seems obvious that the answer is a switch that you can hit with either the bow or a seagull. I want to say the Nintendo Gallery door switch, but you can only reach that with a seagull. Needle Rock Island? The switch that turns the flames off, so you can reach the chest. Failing that, the entrance switch to the Nintendo Gallery?
#457Symphonic_SagePosted 12/18/2012 2:18:46 PM
Well I don't remember all the random switches around all the islands.... I think the one I'm thinking of is the one on needle rock island, which has already been guessed so meh.
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#458Silfalas(Topic Creator)Posted 12/18/2012 3:40:04 PM
Nah.
---
#459Silfalas(Topic Creator)Posted 12/19/2012 6:16:45 PM
Bump! (It's been a while since I bumped for the last time)
---
#460Symphonic_SagePosted 12/19/2012 6:42:48 PM
So...the answer isn't a switch then? Or are we just not thinking of the right one?

Well, I'll just guess some random switches.

The switches inside the Pirate Ship. The switch that opens up tingle's cell. The switches in the earth temple that you have to use black chu chus to weigh down.
---