The official Majora's Mask topic [Worst Zelda. Skyward Sword is better.]

#11eventhorizonsPosted 12/6/2012 6:12:23 PM
The concept of Majora's mask time travel made the game very fun.
#12DekuFireMagePosted 12/6/2012 6:40:10 PM
snae99 posted...
Warp_Zone posted...
I strongly disagree with the opinion, and don't agree with how you communicated it at all.

---
"This quote is not inspiring nor funny"- alien21195
People who were left disappointed by this sig:0
#13Someguy_13Posted 12/6/2012 6:51:57 PM
I disagree that MM is the worst, but I agree that Skyward Sword is better.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#14ColebyPosted 12/6/2012 7:04:15 PM
The only people who say SS is better than MM are the ones who either never finished it or never played it. MM is phenomenal.
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#15MooglePeruPosted 12/6/2012 7:12:01 PM
I'm giving credit to TC since he's one of the few that actually made a good, original topic.
---
Kupo King of the Skyward Sword Revolution
- Fighting for a better board free of suck -
#16FighterOfFirePosted 12/6/2012 7:47:56 PM
Can we please do this in a civilized manner? This isn't a jungle.
---
... And that's how I went from 450 karma to 377 karma in 2 hours.
#17Big_IsaacPosted 12/6/2012 8:03:27 PM
Coleby posted...
The only people who say SS is better than MM are the ones who either never finished it or never played it. MM is phenomenal.

implying that you need to finish MM to see its greatness? I never finished it because its flaws and annoying aspects became too much to deal with. I did, however, watch the entire game in LP-form. it doesn't redeem anything later on
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#18Mp5_drummerPosted 12/6/2012 8:50:41 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
Coleby posted...

implying that you need to finish MM to see its greatness? I never finished it because its flaws and annoying aspects became too much to deal with. I did, however, watch the entire game in LP-form. it doesn't redeem anything later on

Watching an LP isn't the same as playing it. It's like having somebody tell you the plot of a book and saying you've read it. Sure, you know everything that happens, but it's not the same as going through it yourself and experiencing everything first hand. I beg to differ, Ikana Canyon and the Moon make for my favourite Zelda late-game.
#19Someguy_13Posted 12/7/2012 2:58:25 AM
Coleby posted...

Hi there.

I beat MM 100% at least 10 times before Skyward Sword was even announced.
It's a great game.

Skyward Sword is better.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#20Alan_00XPosted 12/7/2012 3:40:50 AM
Someguy_13 posted...
Coleby posted...

Hi there.

I beat MM 100% at least 10 times before Skyward Sword was even announced.
It's a great game.

Skyward Sword is better.

Mee to. But that doesn't mean I don't love MM.