Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 18: Wizzrobe

#21SilfalasPosted 12/22/2012 4:31:34 PM(edited)
Maybe the child timeline Ganondorf and adult timeline Ganondorf.
The older reside in seclusion. There are many and one. In the adult timeline you have one imprisoned in the sacred realm, in Alttp he is secluded in the dark world and in WW he is hidden in his tower and fortress. (Well, in Alttp it is more tied to the adult timeline than the younger. You get my point. It is older anyway than in the child timeline)
The younger, and I take this part in singular more than the other, in TP resides in the Twilight realm (confusing weather). In Oot he still resides basically in the Gerudo desert.
---
Currently playing: Silent Hill 1 and LoZ Spirit Tracks.
#22iKhanicPosted 12/22/2012 5:27:16 PM
I was thinking Child Zelda and Adult Zelda/Sheik
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Currently Playing: Tales of Innocence, NSMB, ALttP
#23CrimsonAtomskPosted 12/22/2012 5:37:15 PM(edited)
Hmm... I am having a hard time after you said "They don't reside in the same game.."

But I want to say The Silver Arrows, and The Light Arrows?...

Twinrova and Vaati?
---
3DS: 3093 7076 5768
PSN: Crimson_Atomsk
#24iKhanicPosted 12/22/2012 5:49:58 PM
Great Fairies and regular fairies
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Currently Playing: Tales of Innocence, NSMB, ALttP
#25Symphonic_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 6:50:02 PM
Okay. Each part of the answer is a collective thing. Not super complicated. This isn't the answer, but great fairies and fairies is the form of the answer I'm looking for

Another hint: confusing weather is just that: weather conditions that can actually confuse Link...
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#26SilfalasPosted 12/22/2012 7:38:12 PM(edited)
Leevers and purple leevers?
EDIT: Spirit Tracks just gets better and better. That Cragma boss fight was awesome!
---
#27Symphonic_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 8:09:31 PM(edited)
Mmmm...nope. Think. The answer is two collective things. What are things in the Zelda universe you can think of that work together in a singular motive? In other words, what I'm saying is, naming random enemies isn't specific enough.

The line about "the bonds we share" isn't about each part of the answer working together, but each part of the answer working cooperatively amongst itself. The two answers do not work together (since I told you they do not appear in the same game)

Going back to the great fairies and fairies example answer, the great fairies work together in a similar way that the fairies work together. Does that makes sense?
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#28SilfalasPosted 12/22/2012 8:29:16 PM
Oh yeah. Wasn't paying attention. I'll have to rule out little by little. Sheikahs and Garos?
---
#29Symphonic_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/22/2012 8:31:15 PM
A bit more closely related than that. That's a decent answer, though.
---
#30SilfalasPosted 12/22/2012 8:35:30 PM(edited)
Sheikah and Twili?
EDIT: oh but Impaz appears in the same game. nvm.
The Gerudo and the thieves from MM.
---