Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 18: Wizzrobe

#51Symphonic_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 8:37:50 PM(edited)
promo123 posted...
The Poe Sisters and the Cubus Sisters?

We have a winner! Care to explain the riddle?
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#52promo123Posted 12/24/2012 8:50:16 PM
I didn't put a whole lot of thought into it, but I can try. I just caught on when you said that one answer is the Poe Sisters and the other answer is very similar.

A parallel of a parallel world, we are. - Something to do with them being spirits, maybe?
In darkness we both like to reign. - They're both in dark areas.
Although our forms are different, - The Poe and Cubus Sisters don't look the same.
Our motive remains the same. - They both try to kill Link.

The bonds we have are critical - They're sisters.
And we strengthen them together.
The older of us reside in seclusion,
and the younger in confusing weather.

That's all I've got, it's been a while since I've played OoT, and I haven't actually played PH yet, I just know of the Cubus sisters.

I don't have a riddle, and I'm not going to have time to think up of one within the next couple days, so I'll let Pinxed do it since (s)he technically got the first part of the answer.
---
Current favourite band: Blind Melon
#53Symphonic_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/24/2012 9:42:46 PM
Yeah! Okay, so the floor's open, but anyways, here's what I was thinking.

A parallel of a parallel world, we are. - They're parallels of each other, at least functionally speaking, and they're also in parallel timelines (MM is in child timeline, PH is in adult timeline)
In darkness we both like to reign. - They're both in dark areas.
Although our forms are different, - The Poe Sisters are ghosts, the Cubus Sisters are little girls.
Our motive remains the same. - They both try to kill Link.

The bonds we have are critical - They're sisters.
And we strengthen them together. - You need all four poe sisters to advance through the forest temple, and you need all four cubus sisters to progress through the ghost ship. Their "strength" gets stronger as they add numbers to their ranks, per se.

The older of us reside in seclusion, - forest temple is a secluded, broken down mansion
and the younger in confusing weather. - the ghost ship goes through a bunch of fog that Link has to take a specific route through, or else he gets "lost".
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#54PinxedPosted 12/25/2012 6:05:16 AM(edited)
Woah... I'm not good at these... Someone else can take it. I prefer to solve ; )

EDIT: Wait, I got one. Just give me sometime...
---
http://global3.memecdn.com/bad-ass-link_o_365998.gif
#55PinxedPosted 12/25/2012 6:45:46 AM(edited)
WW

I am from what I am,
Weak to the same as one before me.
My purpose is not to annoy you,
But to replace what is missing.

My story is as dry as can be
Disappearing as time goes on.
I would be unique in one way,
If it wasn't for the evil one.

This is my first one, so after can someone tell me how good/bad it is? And I'm a he.
---
#56iKhanicPosted 12/25/2012 9:15:21 AM
Sounds like Phantom Ganon to me
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
Currently Playing: Tales of Innocence, NSMB, ALttP
#57PinxedPosted 12/25/2012 9:38:38 AM
iKhanic posted...
Sounds like Phantom Ganon to me

Nope.
---
#58Symphonic_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 1:27:26 PM
kinda sounds like black chus.
---
#59PinxedPosted 12/25/2012 1:38:43 PM
Symphonic_Sage posted...
kinda sounds like black chus.

Nope
---
Hobbits are Tolkien minorities.
#60Symphonic_Sage(Topic Creator)Posted 12/25/2012 1:48:19 PM
rats?
---