Are there any games like Zelda that you really like?

#21HighlanderGCBPosted 12/30/2012 6:04:25 AM
Yes, we get it, Okami, stop repeating each other.

Fable
---
"Because they saw how Capcom is able to blatantly rob people for stuff twice." -xdmds on why we're paying for on disc DLC
#22Big_IsaacPosted 12/30/2012 7:28:35 AM
HighlanderGCB posted...
Yes, we get it, Okami, stop repeating each other.

Fable

you mad?

Okami and Pandora's Tower
Golden Sun for the puzzle aspect
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#23mecha_mkIIPosted 12/30/2012 7:56:10 AM
Okami for 3D and Alundra for 2D. Both are better than any of their respective Zelda games if you ask me. Not to say that Zelda games aren't awesome, but these two were even better.
#24NejiHyuga900Posted 1/1/2013 8:15:53 PM(edited)
2D Zelda-like game: The Binding of Isaac (PC)
3D Zelda-like game: Sacred Odyssey: Rise of Aiden (Android/iOS)
---
Xbox 360 Gamertag & Nintendo Network ID: TDPNeji
Steam ID: NejiHyuga900
#25Gold25onePosted 1/1/2013 11:01:59 PM
Dark souls.... sorry i love zelda and all but this game is so much better
#26LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/1/2013 11:23:13 PM
Gold25one posted...
Dark souls.... sorry i love zelda and all but this game is so much better

How is Dark Souls anything like Zelda?
---
"Offense is the ultimate defense. If that were true, nobody would die, you know?" - Tales of Symphonia
#27Gold25onePosted 1/1/2013 11:58:02 PM
You have to go here and ring these bells... first go through this area with enemies and look a boss! oh now you have to collect these souls in these different areas with more enemies and more bosses!

Its not a clone but the title is "like zelda" it does not have to be 100% the same >_>
#28zeldasbfPosted 1/2/2013 1:34:44 AM
Crystalis on the NES was better than the two Zelda's that came out for the system.
---
A link to majora's ocarina to the twiglight princess' skyward wind waker.
#29Big_IsaacPosted 1/2/2013 1:59:24 AM
Gold25one posted...
You have to go here and ring these bells... first go through this area with enemies and look a boss! oh now you have to collect these souls in these different areas with more enemies and more bosses!

Its not a clone but the title is "like zelda" it does not have to be 100% the same >_>

that sounds nothing like Zelda
from what I can tell, Darksouls focus is combat. Zelda's focus are the puzzles and dungeons
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#30Gold25onePosted 1/2/2013 7:23:51 AM
...so? does not matter in zelda you go to dungeons to get stuff ocarina of time its pendants and medallions, majoras mask its masks etc...

In zelda its mostly through puzzles and dark souls is mostly through combat WOW its not a clone so that means its NOTHING like the game at all yeeeeahhhhhhhhhhhh really man? really