Best Zelda Item Tournament! Grand Final!

#1Big_IsaacPosted 1/20/2013 3:36:25 PM
which is the best Zelda item? - Results (51 votes)
Hero's Bow
66.67% (34 votes)
Double Clawshots
33.33% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
http://www.bracketmaker.com/tmenu.cfm?tid=437005
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#2iKhanicPosted 1/20/2013 3:40:59 PM
I like TP, but its got nothing on my favorite item in the series. The Bow is just so awesome I can't even begin to describe it
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3Symphonic_SagePosted 1/20/2013 6:08:05 PM
really thought the bottle should have won this whole thing...
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#4Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 10:35:12 AM
bump for glory
---
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#5ZvolTxPosted 1/21/2013 11:02:59 AM
Big_Isaac posted...
bump for glory

Dang,... What was that from? I know I've heard that recently
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#6BardWannabePosted 1/21/2013 12:50:48 PM
The Bow is a good item, especially with Wii controls nowadays, but I just can't believe it would win this competition. What I mean is that the bow is a rather commonplace weapon in video games--thousands of games have had bows in them--and Link's bow does little to differentiate itself from any other bow. What I mean is that the bow really isn't an iconic item because I cannot associate "oh, that's Link" when thinking of it. Conversely, the Master Sword, Clawshots, Ocarina, or (my vote) Ball and Chain are much more uniquely Zelda, and the creativity of the items and their integration into exploration is one of the hallmarks of the series.
#7Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/21/2013 1:44:43 PM
ZvoLtx posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
bump for glory

don't know if that's what you're thinking of, but I derived it from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
in one of the last episodes, Major Armstrong uses his alchemy to elevate the other characters up a shaft, yelling "Let us continue our riiiiiise to glory!"
---
#8ZvolTxPosted 1/21/2013 2:30:59 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
ZvoLtx posted...
Big_Isaac posted...
bump for glory

don't know if that's what you're thinking of, but I derived it from Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood
in one of the last episodes, Major Armstrong uses his alchemy to elevate the other characters up a shaft, yelling "Let us continue our riiiiiise to glory!"

Oh :/ I just remember hearing something that was "____ for gloryyy!" and it was in a Swede accent.

Oh, after typing that out I remembered what it was. It was from How I Met Your Mother with the Swedish architects that design a building shaped like a T-Rex... Great episode.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#9Big_Isaac(Topic Creator)Posted 1/23/2013 7:47:33 AM
final bump
---