Realistically, how far into the game do you think Nintendo is?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Realistically, how far into the game do you think Nintendo is?
4 years ago#1
It's been over a year and two months since SS was released...How much of the game has been created already do you cows think?
4 years ago#2
They've been working on this Zelda since even before they finished Skyward Sword. It's also the biggest and most expensive Nintendo title to date, i'd say they are about 25-30% done. we might get some minor details next e3, and i think we might expect a release in late 2014 or mid 2015.
4 years ago#3
At around %15, 20 at the most .
4 years ago#4
50%?
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
4 years ago#5
Wait, cows?
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
4 years ago#6
enterthemadrox posted...
50%?

heh, wishful thinking :)
4 years ago#7
MetroidKilla posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
50%?

heh, wishful thinking :)

It's a good a guess as any. Remember that the new Zelda could have started development before SS's release.
Nevertheless, there's an unpredictable amount of testing between the game having a solid build and going gold. And that Nintendo might delay the release for the sake of sales or whatever.
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
4 years ago#8
I'd probably say 10% or something like that. I don't expect to see this game until late 2015 or early 2016, given that Nintendo kept emphasizing that they don't have any concrete info on the Zelda game.
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
4 years ago#9
I'm expecting the game to come out in 2015. Not sure about the percentage because that is frankly a meaningless number.
Live. Love. Be. Believe.
Not changing my sig until LostWinds gets a third installment.
4 years ago#10
Aren't they still playing around with graphical styles? Whether they are or aren't, I'd only say about 15%, probably less. Doubt we'll even get anything at e3 outside of a single concept picture like with Skyward Sword, if even that.
"This quote is not inspiring nor funny"- alien21195
People who were left disappointed by this sig:0
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Realistically, how far into the game do you think Nintendo is?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived