The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Reaction: Rocksteady (Developer of Arkham Asylum & Arkham City) make a Zelda

#1WesfanboyneverPosted 1/27/2013 2:03:21 PM
As the topic states...
---
What's to say really?
#2FrankulaPosted 1/27/2013 2:15:40 PM
WHOSE RESPONSIBLE THIS? <- my reaction
---
Now i know why they call it salt, it's so di YUM
#3SkyCrackersPosted 1/27/2013 3:00:14 PM
Eh... could be interesting. In my opinion, the Arkham games aren't on the same level as Zelda, though.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#4enterthemadroxPosted 1/27/2013 3:02:36 PM
SkyCrackers posted...
Eh... could be interesting. In my opinion, the Arkham games aren't on the same level as Zelda, though.

Exactly, they're a different kind of awesome.
---
Getting awfully tired of GameFAQs mods removing my posts for being "offensive" when I've done nothing wrong
#5iKhanicPosted 1/27/2013 3:21:26 PM
I haven't played them yet (they didn't make them for the Wii), but I hear they're good so I'd be alright with it.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#6ZvolTxPosted 1/27/2013 3:45:31 PM
Hmmm... They're kinda different... I'd be okay with it but wouldn't be particularly happy about it.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
#7MooglePeruPosted 1/27/2013 4:19:03 PM
Meh.
---
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu
#8LLL_DeadlyPosted 1/27/2013 4:32:04 PM
The combat in the Arkham games is worse than the B-mashing of WW and TP, so that would be terrible.

I wouldn't mind Rocksteady designing the overworld though.
---
Wind Waker is one of the greatest games ever made. Hoping the HD Remake does it justice.
#9CrystalKing5426Posted 1/27/2013 4:50:10 PM
iKhanic posted...
I haven't played them yet (they didn't make them for the Wii), but I hear they're good so I'd be alright with it.

They're good and borrow some elements from Zelda and Metroid, but they have their share of flaws. They're pretty short for the main quest (12 hours average, 15 tops), the puzzles are really easy, the combat isn't any better than WW or TP, there's very little enemy variety, Predator Mode is full of cheap exploits, the bosses outright suck with the exception of Poison Ivy and Mr. Freeze, and the stories are fairly weak.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#10ArcvalonsPosted 1/27/2013 6:34:36 PM
They're pretty short for the main quest (12 hours average, 15 tops)
Like every Zelda game outside TP and SS

the puzzles are really easy

Fine.

the combat isn't any better than WW or TP

TP which has the most refined combat in 3D Zelda

So basically they are as good if not more than Zelda
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.