Will Ninty ever make a Zelda with realistic character models?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Will Ninty ever make a Zelda with realistic character models?

User Info: ViolentDjango

ViolentDjango
3 years ago#11
1Truth posted...
Link was in Soul Calibur II and he fit in like a glove with the other realistically proportioned combatants.

I would love a Zelda game with realistic graphics (TP graphics), a Link in his 20's (E3 2010 concept art of Skyward Sword) and with realistic character models for all the Hylians.

Day 1.

He did -not- fit like a glove... He fit in, but he was actually very well removed from the game's art style... At times disturbingly so. ( http://images.g4tv.com/rimg_606x0/ImageDb3/4343_l/soul-calibur-2-the-only-fighting-game-featuring-link-slicing-up-fools-welluhhhif-you-ignore-super-smash-bros.jpg )

Frankly, I prefer they just do Zelda however they want to do it instead of trying to shoehorn the series towards looking like God of War... I had absolutely no problem with Wind Waker's art style and I think its asinine that people get so down on games like WW and FF9 for the way the characters are designed.
GT/PSN: ViolentDjango ~
Go. Full. Tilt.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Will Ninty ever make a Zelda with realistic character models?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived