Most overrated Zelda songs?

#21DarkChozoGhostPosted 1/28/2013 10:47:58 AM
Final Hours is really overrated.
---
I wish shampoo was edible. Sometimes it smells so good i taste it but alas...it tastes awful. Why does shampoo forsake us like that? -tea__
#22Tempest717Posted 1/28/2013 11:04:39 AM
Every good song (hell, every good thing) is overrated.
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#23PT_PiranhaPosted 1/28/2013 4:52:39 PM
Dragon Roost Island.

It's not bad, but... I never thought it was that great. Not good enough to represent all of Wind Waker like a lot of people seem to do when they make medleys (including Nintendo themselves).
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#24Alan_00XPosted 1/28/2013 5:01:47 PM(edited)
LordAlistair posted...
Gerudo Valley
Tal Tal Heights
Pretty much anything from MM except for Final Hours

Tal Tal Heights isn't rated that high, and even if it is it's well deserved imo. Dragon roost isle also isn't overrated. It's awesome. Easily best song on the soundtrack.

edit: I originally didn't like Dragon Roost, but it eventually won me over
#25PT_PiranhaPosted 1/28/2013 5:10:34 PM
Alan_00X posted...
LordAlistair posted...
Gerudo Valley
Tal Tal Heights

Tal Tal Heights isn't rated that high, and even if it is it's well deserved imo. Dragon roost isle also isn't overrated. It's awesome. Easily best song on the soundtrack.

Being good and being overrated aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, being awesome is how something becomes overrated to begin with.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#26Alan_00XPosted 1/28/2013 5:17:50 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
Alan_00X posted...
LordAlistair posted...
Gerudo Valley
Tal Tal Heights

Being good and being overrated aren't mutually exclusive. In fact, being awesome is how something becomes overrated to begin with.

Everyone liking something that is good doesn't make it overrated. Overrated is when something is liked more than it deserves.
#27PT_PiranhaPosted 1/28/2013 5:19:15 PM
Alan_00X posted...
PT_Piranha posted...
Alan_00X posted...
LordAlistair posted...
Gerudo Valley
Tal Tal Heights

Everyone liking something that is good doesn't make it overrated. Overrated is when something is liked more than it deserves.

And in my opinion...
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."