Lol, Timeline 2.0

#11Soggy13Posted 1/31/2013 9:33:47 AM
MooglePeru posted...
Soggy13 posted...
Wow there's a ton of SS hate. I personally think it's the best 3D Zelda. I mean it clearly has its problems but it has no more emptiness or no more fetch quests than Wind Waker. At the same time it has tons of customization in game and really great items. I really just hope the people who hate SS aren't the same people who call WW flawless. As for LA that's my favorite 2D but that's just nostalgia talking. Deep down I know its not the best.

Just what we need, another opinion.

You have your opinion and I have mine clearly there are many things we do not agree upon. I realize this and see no further need for you to post every chance you get to try to bash me in some form or another. I will kindly ask you to desist on any further attempts at these trifle and childish matters. If you however lack the ability to behave in a civilized adult manner I humbly ask that you simply refrain from commenting on my posts.

That being said I do commend your good taste in LAh
---
PSN/LIVE: Massacredone
Me thinks words is hard...
#12MooglePeruPosted 1/31/2013 10:14:18 AM
Soggy13 posted...
MooglePeru posted...
Soggy13 posted...
Wow there's a ton of SS hate. I personally think it's the best 3D Zelda. I mean it clearly has its problems but it has no more emptiness or no more fetch quests than Wind Waker. At the same time it has tons of customization in game and really great items. I really just hope the people who hate SS aren't the same people who call WW flawless. As for LA that's my favorite 2D but that's just nostalgia talking. Deep down I know its not the best.

You have your opinion and I have mine clearly there are many things we do not agree upon. I realize this and see no further need for you to post every chance you get to try to bash me in some form or another. I will kindly ask you to desist on any further attempts at these trifle and childish matters. If you however lack the ability to behave in a civilized adult manner I humbly ask that you simply refrain from commenting on my posts.

You remind me of myself when I reached 18 and I was all like "Yay I'm an adult now, I should behave like one, that would make life great and un-boring".

Shouldn't remind you what vibe you're giving here.
---
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu
#13Bahamut_10thPosted 1/31/2013 10:37:52 AM
MooglePeru posted...
Soggy13 posted...
MooglePeru posted...
Soggy13 posted...

You remind me of myself when I reached 18 and I was all like "Yay I'm an adult now, I should behave like one, that would make life great and un-boring".

But that was before you discovered the internet and how it was totally cool to act like a teenager forever.
#14gamesarefun2Posted 1/31/2013 11:09:29 AM
wow
---
http://youtube.com/user/vPEACHESv
#15MooglePeruPosted 1/31/2013 11:42:16 AM
Bahamut_10th posted...
MooglePeru posted...
Soggy13 posted...
MooglePeru posted...
Soggy13 posted...

But that was before you discovered the internet and how it was totally cool to act like a teenager forever.

ITP: Being fun = teenager.

I thought being a teenager was all wangst and angst and "why I exist?" stuff? I certainly don't want to suffer all that **** again.
---
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu
#16ZBug_Posted 2/1/2013 8:15:21 AM
I like how TC says "that's just my opinion... Not the subject of this topic" yet everybody insists on arguing over opinions. Way to kill a topic you guys.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" Light Yagami
3DS FC 3995-6522-2067 (PM me so I can add you back)
#17iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 2/1/2013 8:44:32 AM
iKhanic posted...
but thats just my opinion folks, not the subject of this topic

Yup thats what I said
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#18BeanBeanKingdomPosted 2/3/2013 5:04:56 AM
Where's Zelda's Adventure?
---
Had a Street Fighter signature for four years, but Crapcom doesn't deserve such recognition anymore.
#19akanakinPosted 2/3/2013 10:12:21 AM
SS is amazing and TP is okay.

I haven't played through all of Link's Awakening (maybe half) but from what I've seen it was pretty great for the system and time it came out.
---
[[[|||||]]][[[[[]]]]This is confusion.[[[||||||]]][[[[[]]]||||
]]][[[||||]]][[[||Am I confusing you?]]]]][[[[|||[[[[]]]]]