Most wanted Legend of Zelda newcomer for Super Smash Bros. 4?

#1ColebyPosted 1/30/2013 11:35:59 PM
Pick one. - Results (86 votes)
Toon Zelda/Tetra (TWW)
2.33% (2 votes)
Impa (SS)
3.49% (3 votes)
Ghirahim (SS)
36.05% (31 votes)
Demise (SS)
4.65% (4 votes)
Skull Kid (MM)
9.3% (8 votes)
Deku/Goron/Zora/Fierce Deity Link transformations (MM)
16.28% (14 votes)
Midna & Wolf Link (TP)
11.63% (10 votes)
Vaati
5.81% (5 votes)
Tingle
6.98% (6 votes)
Other (specify)
3.49% (3 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Slightly off-topic, but with this along with SSB4 being one of the major upcoming Nintendo releases for the Wii U that we know of thus far, I figured it was relevant enough.

The above nine(ish) characters are the most popularly requested Zelda series newcomers chosen by fans for the soon-to-be SSB4 that I've seen on the net, and I wanted to know what this board thinks as well. Other popular choices that unfortunately didn't make the cut on this list were Zant (TP), Groose (SS), Agahnim (ALttP), and, of course, Melee's Young Link. Really, GameFAQs, you need to implement a 'more options' feature to your polls..

So, which Zelda rep do you want to see the most? This is considering the idea that the five playable Zelda characters we saw in Brawl remain--Link, Zelda, Sheik, Ganondorf and Toon Link (the first four getting either updated SS or OoT3D character designs). Also, feel free to post potential moveset ideas as well if you wish.

I'm posting this poll on The Wind Waker HD and Super Smash Bros. Wii U boards as well for ultimate results.

My vote goes to Impa, whom I feel is the most deserving. She plays major and important roles throughout the series and is one of the most recurring characters at that. I think they ought to cut Sheik and give her moveset to Impa, and use the SS models for her as well as Link and Zelda. Ganondorf might as well get an SS makeover, too.
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#2ArcvalonsPosted 1/31/2013 5:51:19 AM
Pig Ganon
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#3thechaoticclownPosted 1/31/2013 6:01:49 AM
It would be awesome if we got Impa, Ghirahim and SS Zelda instead of the Zelda roster in Brawl.
#4gameman713Posted 1/31/2013 6:19:45 AM
I still have a desire for Skull Kid, just because he could be a radically different character. But I know there's absolutely no chance of that happening. I didn't even vote for it.
#5MetroidKillaPosted 1/31/2013 6:26:40 AM
This is the first poll I've participated in that actually stumped me. I had finally narrowed it down to Impa, Ghirahim and Demise. I slowly ruled out the transformation masks. I imagined a fighter that would have sleek, swift movements which made me visualize how Impa and the G man would function. I was going for G, but then the image of fighting as Demise came up, and it was awesome. I imagined him playing like an Akuma character, heavy yet swift and powerful as hell. Went with Demise, finally.

Good poll.
#6SnowBrigadierPosted 1/31/2013 8:06:08 AM
Ghirahim, but Toon Ganondorf is a very close second.
---
And the flesh you so fancifully fry is not succulent, tasty or nice
It's death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder
#7SilfalasPosted 1/31/2013 8:19:27 AM
Midna and WL would be interesting. Ghiri could work too. Also Professor Layton.
---
Currently playing: Mother 3.
#8HalykainazooPosted 1/31/2013 9:56:45 AM
None.

As a semi-pro player using Toon Link, I know that his spot is in danger. I want him to stay for SSBWU.

That was before the TWW WiiU announcement though...
#9MooglePeruPosted 1/31/2013 10:02:32 AM
None, just tweak Toon Link and Ganondorf's movesets, change Link's model to the SS one, give him the Beetle instead of the Boomerang, and we're all set.
---
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu
#10Muljo StphoPosted 1/31/2013 10:18:55 AM
My first thought before opening the topic was Ashei. Get her out there. Get people used to her. Get her a fanbase. Then they can start writing her into the stories alongside Link as another potential hero. Give us the option at the start of which one to play as (or let us play as both somehow). And then this stupid nonsense about wanting the developers to rule63 the entire Zelda universe to get a female Link can just ****ing stop already because we'd already have a character who is the female equivalent of him.
---
"This ain't like fieldwork. You never have to notarize a man and kill him in triplicate. Well... Almost never..." - Ruby