So I got back to playing Majora's Mask a couple days ago...

#1Nintendoboy77Posted 2/1/2013 1:34:56 PM
And keep in mind this is my first time playing the game so no spoilers please. Anyway, I just completed the second area. One thing I really like about this game, which I hope they do with this new Zelda, is that you just hit the boss and they get hurt. There's no "You must do this, this, and that to uncover the bosses weak point". You simply just hit them, or wait for an opening and then hit them. But yeah, this seems like a really good game. Out of my top 5 3D Zelda games, right now it's at number 4, but this could go up to number 3 or 2 easily.

Anyway, I do have a question though. There's this secret song you can play that fast forwards you 12 hours (or to the next day/night). How do you play that song again? Note: I'm playing the game on my N64.
#2SilfalasPosted 2/1/2013 1:38:03 PM
The second and third are the secret songs: http://shrines.rpgclassics.com/n64/zeldamm/songs.shtml
---
Currently playing: Mother.
#3gamingratPosted 2/1/2013 3:55:37 PM
its a variation on the song of time. To slow time or return it to normal you play the song of time backwards, to speed up 12 hours of time you play each note twice in a row.
---
GT:gamingrat91
#4cucumberkingPosted 2/2/2013 9:29:13 AM
I just finished Majora's Mask a couple days ago, fun every time. Best Zelda game by far imo.