I feel like Keatons need to return

#1ColebyPosted 2/2/2013 9:53:05 PM
They were really only famous and actually around in OoT and MM, and aside from being enemies in TMC, there's been no sign of them. I miss them, they were interesting.

Here's hoping Zelda Wii U brings back the Keatons, along with the Gerudo, Zoras, Sheikahs and the Kokiri.

And that's my two cents of the day.
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#2pokemega32Posted 2/2/2013 10:00:27 PM
I thought Kilmer was fine.

Clooney was terrible though.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#3csalvi42Posted 2/3/2013 4:59:09 AM
I liked the keaton from MM, and I am all about nintendo tapping into japanese folklore for more character inspiration in general, so I approve!
---
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
#4gameman713Posted 2/3/2013 11:54:39 AM
I miss Deku Scrubs. And Gerudo besides Ganondorf. Maybe I'm just reminiscing about the OoT and MM days, where there were many distinct species.

I liked the Keatons, along with other quirky species/characters in MM. I mean who knew ReDead could dance?
#5csalvi42Posted 2/3/2013 11:57:10 AM
i always had a hunch that redeads could dance :)

I actually like some of the new species introduced in skyward like the squirrel guys, but I wasnt too fond of the zora design.

I agree though more races the better. Ever sense the windwaker I feel like the variety of locals has declined, and that is part of the charm of zelda!
---
White Version FC: 0991 1102 7167
Heart Gold FC: 4898 8264 5300
#6gameman713Posted 2/3/2013 12:14:47 PM
csalvi42 posted...
i always had a hunch that redeads could dance :)

I actually like some of the new species introduced in skyward like the squirrel guys, but I wasnt too fond of the zora design.

I agree though more races the better. Ever sense the windwaker I feel like the variety of locals has declined, and that is part of the charm of zelda!

Yeah, the Kikwis were great. And the Mogmas were alright (I liked their music more than them!).

I definitely agree about the variety declining since WW. Yeto the Yeti in TP was probably one of my favorite characters from that game. But only two characters doesn't really make me feel like I've gotten to see a new species.
#7Hirokey123Posted 2/3/2013 3:12:23 PM
You know at the very least they haven't quite counted out the Kokiri yet. In the betamap design for Spirit Tracks you can see a village near a forest and it's called Kokiri village. So at the very least they haven't forgotten the race existed. Also the Koroks could return to their hylian Kokiri form now that there is a new Hyrule.
---
I've got a quote that embodies you perfectly, but it's seventy-three posts long, has a few massive flowcharts, and lots of Xion-KMA to Me