This game should have blood

#11Alan_00XPosted 2/4/2013 1:50:34 AM(edited)
Coleby posted...
Alan_00X posted...
Yes, it is supposed to be blood. What else would it be? Hearts? Hearts pump blood.

I don't recall him ever bleeding. >_> Doesn't he just flash red, signifying that he took damage?

No, he doesn't just flash red, there's a minor particle animation that also plays when he gets hit, different enough from blood to satisfy ESRB but enough to know what it is.

edit: if it's not supposed to be blood the what the hell is it? a random effect? YA I know it doesn't look like blood at all, but it is reddish
#12Fierce_Deity777Posted 2/4/2013 11:30:32 AM
Yes, we need blood. Sloshing, splattering blood!
---
R - Official Slowpoketail Vendor
Official Mawile of the Pokemon Boards.
#1312ehstevePosted 2/4/2013 11:34:57 AM
I think you mean RED blood.
Not all blood is red. Though I know what you meant.

v1.1 grey cart has Ganondorf coughing red blood, as well as the red blood stains in the well.

In TP, the gates to Kakariko Village also have red blood on them
---
http://s1227.photobucket.com/albums/ee424/ehsteve12/
My Legend of Zelda Collection - Last update Feb. 4/13
#14ArcvalonsPosted 2/4/2013 5:10:09 PM
Shadow Temple had blood everywhere
---
http://i.imgur.com/pVqey.png
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. If I remain a virgin until I reach 30 I become a wizard. - gamerTai.
#15GloryChaosPosted 2/4/2013 6:28:44 PM
Hey, Kirby got away with having red blood in two of his games. It's not like it needs to be excessive or anything.

Arcvalons posted...

Unless you're playing the NA/EU version of OOT 3D.
---
Brawl FC - 1332 8069 6690
"Gravity Rush is 1458 Mb the 58 Mb should more then cover the missions/dialog/character models" - Demondog666
#16CrystalKing5426Posted 2/4/2013 6:36:34 PM
Arcvalons posted...

Yes, but it was static, which most ratings systems don't count.
---
Other M is the One More Day of Metroid
Official Groudon of the Pokemon X/Y Boards
#17ImGanondorfLolPosted 2/5/2013 2:22:29 AM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
Actually, why did TP have have Blood in it's ESRB rating? The only times I can think of is Beast Ganon, which is more like some kind of light energy stuff, and Morpheel's eye, which is blurred by the water and is debatably eye fluid instead of blood. The ERSB doesn't count static blood, so the small splotches on Rusl's wounds wouldn't qualify, either.

I think it was the white pus that came out of the tektites when you killed them.