How about a game from the perspective of...

#1Dsurions_WrathPosted 2/12/2013 12:46:24 PM
Zelda during OoT? Maybe as a lead up to the Decline of Hyrule timeline. It'd probably center on the adult era before Link reappears. The game would center around Zelda's adventures beforehand, and leading up to the battle with Ganon. The way I see it you'd be in Sheik form, meddling with some of Ganondorf's plans and aiding Link, with completely separate dungeons from OoT. Sheik could wield a Naginata (since that's what i keep seeing Sheik with in all the fan art work and I think a concept art) or the sword she had in Tiwlight Princess as her main weapon. You could gather different magic and equipment throughout the game such as the needles, the chain whip (could act like the grappling claw from Wind Waker for exploration, and have a different use in combat), Din's fire, Farore's wind, Naryu's love, along with some different equipment they could come up with or classic equipment like bombs.

For the final boss fight leading up to the Decline of Hyrule it'd be a cut scene of Link and Ganondorf's battle, leading to their escape and his transformation into Ganon. We'd see Ganon defeating Link and then your'e tasked as Zelda to defeat him instead using the different equipment and weapons at your disposal (as well as the Master Sword possibly).

Honestly what I typed up probably sounds awful on paper, but I just think it'd be a pretty cool idea considering in the Hyrule Hystoria it mentioned that in the fight where Link lost Zelda and the Sages manged to defeat and seal him after he'd gathered all the Tri-Force pieces.

Also I apologize it this is difficult to read, my grammar isn't the best today.
---
GT: Dsurion21
#2PT_PiranhaPosted 2/12/2013 1:08:14 PM
</ FanfictionFAQs>

I'd rather have Sheik's story be left to our imaginations. In fact, I'd rather most events that are already discussed in games be left to our imaginations.

Nintendo seems to know what they want to do with Zelda when they say "gameplay first, then story." I mean it is a game after all, not a book. So I say just let them do their thing and we'll see how it goes.
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#3Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 1:10:41 PM
PT_Piranha posted...
</ FanfictionFAQs>

I'd rather have Sheik's story be left to our imaginations. In fact, I'd rather most events that are already discussed in games be left to our imaginations.

Nintendo seems to know what they want to do with Zelda when they say "gameplay first, then story." I mean it is a game after all, not a book. So I say just let them do their thing and we'll see how it goes.

True true. Just thought it was an interesting idea though. Honestly I'd just like to play a Zelda game where we play as one of the other characters, I like Link and all but it'd be interesting to play as say Zelda or Ganondorf.
---
#4MooglePeruPosted 2/12/2013 4:18:54 PM
Can't get enough of this: FanfictionFAQS.
---
My Backloggery: Only fun games allowed!
http://www.backloggery.com/moogleperu
#5Dsurions_Wrath(Topic Creator)Posted 2/12/2013 6:51:35 PM
Talk about a hostile board. Meh, well I know what board I'm not coming back to. See ya folks.
---
#6GoombacrusherPosted 2/12/2013 6:56:37 PM
FanficFAQS
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#7Dark_LawlPosted 2/12/2013 6:58:39 PM
Dsurions_Wrath posted...
Talk about a hostile board. Meh, well I know what board I'm not coming back to. See ya folks.

It really is, actually. Even the nicest people around here are douche bags from time to time, including me.

We're all a bit edgy because we haven't had a good Zelda game in 13 years.
---
Gaming is going to die again.
#8choobiatorPosted 2/12/2013 7:10:58 PM
I'm surprised there aren't more fanfic game ideas on this board, to be honest. The Zelda Wii board had lots of them.
---
:)
#9PT_PiranhaPosted 2/12/2013 9:15:38 PM
Dark_Lawl posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

It really is, actually. Even the nicest people around here are douche bags from time to time, including me.

Oh no you di-in't gurlfreyen. *snap* *snap* *snap*
---
OH. BANANA.
"Mints make me lonely."
#10ColebyPosted 2/12/2013 9:56:04 PM
Dark_Lawl posted...
Dsurions_Wrath posted...

I don't think that's quite the reason why...
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found