Aonuma: Zelda Wii U art style and world scale will take influence from Skyrim.

#11ZvolTxPosted 6/14/2013 1:53:43 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
ZvoLtx posted...
****storm approaching in 3.....2.....1....

Why? This would be great news if it was real. Unfortunately, it's fake.

As he's said, it is real. I think it's great news as well, unfortunately the number of anti-Skyrim fanboys on this board is insane.
---
President of the Zelda WiiU Board
http://i.imgur.com/g1SjbEw.jpg
#12LLL_DeadlyPosted 6/14/2013 2:00:11 PM
blohangel posted...
Some people just want Zelda to stay linear I guess.
I for one, would love to see a huge, detailed Hyrule full of sidequests.
The Wii U has the power to produce the biggest Zelda ever, and some people are against it? Pfft.

Nobody wants that. Please pull up a quote where someone says they want Zelda to stay linear.
---
"I realised that Link really is my other child. I don't inhabit the character so much as watch him from somewhere very close." ~ Eiji Aonuma
#13MelkacPosted 6/14/2013 2:10:43 PM
NL: The Zelda series has mostly maintained cartoon-like visuals, and even slightly more realistic games still have a fantastical look. Will the next Wii U Zelda game maintain this, or go for a more realistic look?

Aonuma: The thing about Zelda is we want everything to be unique, whether itís the graphical presentation or the gameplay. It has to be something you can't see anywhere else. We wouldn't want it to be ultra-realistic because you can see that elsewhere. But I can't say that it's going to be cartoony-realistic like you mentioned, the fantastic presentation that we've already done in the past. It will be something new.

--

There's the real answer.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=43C2aBKMqeA
#14blohangelPosted 6/14/2013 2:11:29 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
blohangel posted...
The Wii U has the power to produce the biggest Zelda ever, and some people are against it? Pfft.

Nobody wants that. Please pull up a quote where someone says they want Zelda to stay linear.

I said I guess. Jeez, people jump on you any chance they get on here. Why is everyone so hostile?

Anyway, thinking of Hyrule in full HD makes me drool.
---
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940
#15LLL_DeadlyPosted 6/14/2013 2:20:01 PM
blohangel posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
blohangel posted...

I said I guess. Jeez, people jump on you any chance they get on here. Why is everyone so hostile?

So, you said that without any sort of evidence to back it up? You just guessed people want it to stay linear?

Seems legit.
---
"I realised that Link really is my other child. I don't inhabit the character so much as watch him from somewhere very close." ~ Eiji Aonuma
#16blohangelPosted 6/14/2013 2:24:12 PM
LLL_Deadly posted...
blohangel posted...
LLL_Deadly posted...
blohangel posted...

So, you said that without any sort of evidence to back it up? You just guessed people want it to stay linear?

Seems legit.

Lol
---
"We don't play EDF for graphics, we play it for massive carnage we lay upon alien scum" -gamemaster712
PSN: Angel_Garcilazo/3DS FC: 4940-5942-3940
#17Faliz18Posted 6/14/2013 3:01:07 PM
I do hope this is true.

Funny how I just started playing Skyrim today again and I hear about this.
---
PSN- Faliz XBL-Faliz18
Anticipating Halo 5, Zelda Wii U, Elder Scrolls 6, Destiny, Arkham Origins.
#18ArcvalonsPosted 6/14/2013 3:09:11 PM
Aonoma I wub u
---
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. the italians were literally starscream (in WWI) - link1250.
#19ArcvalonsPosted 6/14/2013 3:19:37 PM
I'm actually hyped, might as well buy a Wii U now
---
Arcvalons
Arcvalons really is a genius.-kamikazetomato. the italians were literally starscream (in WWI) - link1250.
#20MetalKirbyPlushPosted 6/14/2013 3:44:26 PM
Wow, people will misinterpret anything as long as it convinces them they're getting exactly what they're want. The key word is "inspired" and even then he's talking about how the game made him felt. It's part of where the non-linear and more meaningful exploration comments come from.
---
Samus ruined Metroid forever. She keeps killing them. ~CTsChoco