What races do you want to see in this game?

#1Radbot42Posted 6/12/2014 3:56:27 PM
We usually get some form of Zoras and Gorons and Dekus, but what returning species do you want to see? I like a lot of the new species in SS and hope to see their return. Also seeing Twili again would be cool. Especially if we got to see a city of theirs this time.
---
Heroes Reborn 2015!!!!
FC: 3007 8085 8226
#2enterthemadroxPosted 6/12/2014 3:59:35 PM
100m sprint, 400m relay.
---
"If you don't like something, don't watch it again. Why whinge about it on a forum to a load of divs? Don't worry about it." - Karl Pilkington
#3GamerTaiPosted 6/12/2014 4:00:42 PM
enterthemadrox posted...
100m sprint, 400m relay.

Include the Running Man and you've got yourself a good idea.
---
Make a GamerTai ATTN Topic today! Number of GamerTai ATTN Topics: 404
http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/
#4aLINKtothePANTSPosted 6/12/2014 4:01:15 PM
I Liked the Rito tribe in WW, but they probably don' t exist in this part of the timeline.
#5EidolithPosted 6/12/2014 4:04:11 PM
aLINKtothePANTS posted...
I Liked the Rito tribe in WW, but they probably don' t exist in this part of the timeline.

I'd also like to see the Rito again, found them to be a cool race.
#6aLINKtothePANTSPosted 6/12/2014 4:08:13 PM
Eidolith posted...

Maybe we will get an evolution of a different race, similar to how the Rito evolved from the Zora.
#7Radbot42(Topic Creator)Posted 6/12/2014 4:13:35 PM
Eidolith posted...

Maybe we will get an evolution of a different race, similar to how the Rito evolved from the Zora.

I don't quite understand why they did evolve considering it seemed backwards. Oh hey more water means more zora cities and whatnot. They could be the dominant race. Nah they just turn into bird people that can't fly until we get a dragon scale.

They were cool though
---
Heroes Reborn 2015!!!!
FC: 3007 8085 8226
#8ZBug_Posted 6/12/2014 4:16:24 PM
GamerTai posted...
enterthemadrox posted...
100m sprint, 400m relay.

Include the Running Man and you've got yourself a good idea.

Personally I like Hurdles in games, I like timing button pushes.

Either way I hope the races aren't [Mash this button really fast].

Also the snowboard race from TP was kinda fun, maybe they could expand on that, and make it more like the goron race, by having multiple competitors, and boosts on the track, etc.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook
#9ZBug_Posted 6/12/2014 4:19:14 PM
Radbot42 posted...
Eidolith posted...

I don't quite understand why they did evolve considering it seemed backwards. Oh hey more water means more zora cities and whatnot. They could be the dominant race. Nah they just turn into bird people that can't fly until we get a dragon scale.

They were cool though

I agree, I justify it by saying that Ganon did some evil magic thing, to turn them into birds, to eliminate the obvious benefit they'd have from all the water.
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook
#10aLINKtothePANTSPosted 6/12/2014 4:20:55 PM
Radbot42 posted...
Eidolith posted...

They were cool though

I thought the same thing initially, but it kind of makes sense in some ways.
The Zora in previous games were always in rivers and lakes or at least along the coast, and the water/lakebed temple along with Zora's Domain are not fully flooded.