What races do you want to see in this game?

#11EidolithPosted 6/12/2014 5:23:14 PM
ZBug_ posted...
Radbot42 posted...
aLINKtothePANTS posted...
Eidolith posted...
aLINKtothePANTS posted...
I Liked the Rito tribe in WW, but they probably don' t exist in this part of the timeline.

I'd also like to see the Rito again, found them to be a cool race.

Maybe we will get an evolution of a different race, similar to how the Rito evolved from the Zora.

I don't quite understand why they did evolve considering it seemed backwards. Oh hey more water means more zora cities and whatnot. They could be the dominant race. Nah they just turn into bird people that can't fly until we get a dragon scale.

They were cool though

I agree, I justify it by saying that Ganon did some evil magic thing, to turn them into birds, to eliminate the obvious benefit they'd have from all the water.

I always thought it was the goddesses that turned them into the Rito so they didn't discover what was on the bottom of the sea, though that doesn't explain those fishmen.

I'd also love to see more of Moosh's race, those big flying bears from the oracle games.
#12ZBug_Posted 6/12/2014 5:59:12 PM
Eidolith posted...
<
I'd also love to see more of Moosh's race, those big flying bears from the oracle games.

That could be interesting. Maybe those creepy green lizard things from the Island too (forget their name, the ones that take all your items)
---
"I've never in my life wanted to punch a girl like I want to right now" - Light Yagami
NNID: LLBCrook - PSN: ZBugCrook