Put the 3D Zelda games in tiers based on how hot the characters are

#1iKhanicPosted 7/16/2014 6:38:21 PM
Use whatever definition of hot you'd like.

For me:
S Tier:
TP

A Tier:
OoT
WW

C Tier:
Hyrule Warriors

D Tier:
SS

N/A:
MM
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#2paco1995Posted 7/16/2014 6:40:12 PM
Well, look who is bored.
---
#3GamerTaiPosted 7/16/2014 6:41:28 PM
paco1995 posted...
Well, look who is bored.

Is it you?
---
Make a GamerTai ATTN Topic today! Number of GamerTai ATTN Topics: 405
http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/
#4DekuFireMagePosted 7/16/2014 6:43:43 PM
I have no idea the releative temperatures of the different world's presented in each Zelda game, so how would I know how 'hot' each character would be in their respective game? Not to mention each area would no doubt vary in temperature.

I suppose SS, on virtue that most of the land you go to is either near a volcano or in the desert, but most of the characters live on an island in the sky, so that must be pretty breezy. Maybe Hyrule Warriros since each character has to activley run around fighting all day, and that would no doubt work up a sweat.
---
Not exactly the chosen one.
Just because you think something is obvious, doesn't mean that other people will see it that way. In fact, you might even be wrong.
#5TheRPGKeyPosted 7/16/2014 6:47:06 PM
iKhanic posted...
C Tier:
Hyrule Warriors

How would you know its not even out yet...
---
I have no shame
#6Luke_the_Duke15Posted 7/16/2014 6:48:26 PM
Why is OoT in the A tier and MM is N/A?
---
The Duke has spoken!
#7DekuFireMagePosted 7/16/2014 6:49:39 PM
Luke_the_Duke15 posted...
Why is OoT in the A tier and MM is N/A?

I guess because the temperature spreads are so drastic in MM, one minute you're in the swamp, the next you're on a beach, then the next a snowy mountain. Hard to pin point an average with those kinds of conditions.
---
Not exactly the chosen one.
Just because you think something is obvious, doesn't mean that other people will see it that way. In fact, you might even be wrong.
#8iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 7/16/2014 6:52:19 PM
DekuFireMage posted...
I have no idea the releative temperatures of the different world's presented in each Zelda game, so how would I know how 'hot' each character would be in their respective game? Not to mention each area would no doubt vary in temperature.

I suppose SS, on virtue that most of the land you go to is either near a volcano or in the desert, but most of the characters live on an island in the sky, so that must be pretty breezy. Maybe Hyrule Warriros since each character has to activley run around fighting all day, and that would no doubt work up a sweat.

Well it's an average. For example, WW doesn't really have any characters that live in the heat aside from Valoo. But OoT has the Gorons, the Gerudo, and Volvagia.
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#9Luke_the_Duke15Posted 7/16/2014 6:54:43 PM
Hmm...

I think SS is pretty hot.

One of the three main areas is a volcano.

Another is a desert.
---
The Duke has spoken!
#10paco1995Posted 7/16/2014 7:00:57 PM
GamerTai posted...
paco1995 posted...
Well, look who is bored.

Is it you?

No.

Hint: his username is very similar to Ikana.
---