If link's main weapon wasn't a sword, what would you like it to be?

#21oomomowPosted 7/17/2014 11:57:32 PM
GamerTai posted...
Aether_Light posted...
I wan't to watch what always happens at this point in time with a person that just met Tai.

I'm not sure exactly what that is, so I guess I'm invested in watching it too.

Do you know that thing, where people shoot themselves in the head to end the suffering. Yeah, that's what happens.
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#22GamerTaiPosted 7/18/2014 12:05:21 AM
oomomow posted...
Why do I seem tired? Is it because of my immediate regret following my insult throwing? Or the fact that I...

You have a tired aura, try imagining a big glowing slightly transparent purple koala floating above your head.

Not finishing that sentence until you go to Mercury and steal his time machine. Also, why would you use a time machine instead of age altering techniques? You still stay the same age and have the same amount of time in your life when you use a time machine.

I can't remember what this topic was originally about, but I'm fairly sure this is what the TC wanted.

Do you know that thing, where people shoot themselves in the head to end the suffering. Yeah, that's what happens.

If you're still talking to me, that must mean you're a really bad shot.
---
Make a GamerTai ATTN Topic today! Number of GamerTai ATTN Topics: 405
http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/
#23oomomowPosted 7/18/2014 12:12:15 AM
GamerTai posted...
oomomow posted...
Why do I seem tired? Is it because of my immediate regret following my insult throwing? Or the fact that I...

You have a tired aura, try imagining a big glowing slightly transparent purple koala floating above your head.

Not finishing that sentence until you go to Mercury and steal his time machine. Also, why would you use a time machine instead of age altering techniques? You still stay the same age and have the same amount of time in your life when you use a time machine.

I can't remember what this topic was originally about, but I'm fairly sure this is what the TC wanted.

If you're still talking to me, that must mean you're a really bad shot.

So many things to reply to.

1. I don't need to imagine it. It's already there. It make me cry.

2.This was exactly what the TC wanted, but he'll be expecting you now. You can't go. If you were to die, I would cry. Only a little bit though.

3.I have a terrible shot and I'm too poor to afford real bullets. Only tiny things of peas. I cry a little bit knowing this.

Not sure if you noticed, but you make me cry a lot. Thanks for that.
---
Oh great Kirby, destroyer of worlds, we are not worthy.
#24dreamkaster64Posted 7/18/2014 6:29:00 AM
Kama's..no Kama's that are connected with chains (I think their called shurikamas or something). Not only could they be used for combat but unlike the sword they can overcome terrain if they're used for climbing or grappling etc.
---
"the truth isn't fact or reason, its what everyone agrees on " the Wizard of Oz
3ds FC: Marx, 2809-7401-6154
#25DaAppleManPosted 7/18/2014 6:57:05 AM
Aether_Light posted...
oomomow posted...
How 'bout it be a natural long sword... You know what I mean.. im so funnie it hursz

Is that your gimmick?

I want a gimmick. :(
---
---
PH is the 3rd greatest Zelda game. Right behind zelda 2 and that other s***** one
#26TracinyaPosted 7/18/2014 7:26:02 AM
A bow and hunting daggers.

Would love for him to be able to rattle off arrows at relatively close range and smoothly transition into his hunting daggers.
---
Choco-Boco?
#27wiiking96Posted 7/18/2014 7:39:40 AM
A made up weapon that just screams "ZELDA!!!!".
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Bowser, Fawful and King Dedede all for their own games!
#28DiogenesKCPosted 7/18/2014 8:21:44 AM
I think it'd be cool if there were multiple "main weapon" options.
---
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew
I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too
#29GamerTaiPosted 7/18/2014 8:23:03 AM
DaAppleMan posted...
I want a gimmick. :(

I thought your gimmick was drawing maps.
---
Make a GamerTai ATTN Topic today! Number of GamerTai ATTN Topics: 405
http://zeldawtwii.proboards.com/
#30DiogenesKCPosted 7/18/2014 8:23:52 AM
wiiking96 posted...
A made up weapon that just screams "ZELDA!!!!".
this, but taken literally
---
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew
I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too