- simplistic and good story
- better characters
- better presentation
- great music
- a talking boat!

Twilight Princess

- better dungeons/puzzles
- better atmosphere

I don't hate either game, but WW clearly has less problems. Sorry, I'm bored. You all are probably sick of topics like this. Feel free to discuss this or derail it.
#2DiogenesKCPosted 7/20/2014 12:49:29 PM
of course

BlueLinkHero posted...
Twilight Princess
- better atmosphere
not even close. awesome sailing adventure>browntown
---
I'm a member of the Midnight Crew
I'm a night owl, and a wise bird too
#3chazmataz123Posted 7/20/2014 12:51:10 PM
BlueLinkHero posted...
Wind Waker

- more secrets yeah, definitely
- bigger exploreable world yes again
- easier and better combat eh, it's debatable, i find the combat about equal
- simplistic and good story it did have a better story
- better characters yes again
- better presentation for sure, the style was much better
- great music disagree, TP had better music for me
- a talking boat! Midna is better

Twilight Princess

- better dungeons/puzzles by far, WW's dungeons were kind of boring, whereas TP's were amazing
- better atmosphere i suppose, yeah

I don't hate either game, but WW clearly has less problems. Sorry, I'm bored. You all are probably sick of topics like this. Feel free to discuss this or derail it.

Honestly the games are about tied in my eyes. While Wind Waker is a better game as a whole, I can't help but love Twilight Princess's area and dungeon design. In short, I recognize WW is the better game, but I like TP just as much anyways.
#4cucumberkingPosted 7/20/2014 12:51:52 PM
The only thing Twilight Princess does better than Wind Waker imo is having different tunics and actual swimming.
---
Youtube: MilkmanYeti PSN Milkmanyeti or ThePantsCougar NintendoID: Milkmanyeti
#5DogMutoPosted 7/20/2014 12:57:42 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#6wiiking96Posted 7/20/2014 12:58:26 PM
I would put them at about the same level, but I've only played TWWHD once and TP several times. Twilight Princess wins in the dungeon department by a long shot, which is rather significant to me. I also prefer TP's item selection, although TWW integrates them into combat better. I would have to agree that TWW has better exploration, but I quite enjoyed finding all of the hidden caves and chests around the large world of TP as well.
---
More villains need to be protagonists. BIS proves it can work.
Ridley, Ganondorf, Bowser, Fawful and King Dedede all for their own games!
#7iKhanicPosted 7/20/2014 1:24:49 PM
Your less than sign is backwards
---
"Well, they sure don't make evil immortal sorcerers like they used to." - Klarion the Witch Boy
#8Big_IsaacPosted 7/20/2014 2:44:57 PM
BlueLinkHero posted...
Wind Waker

- more secrets yeah
- bigger exploreable world in terms of pure mē, maybe. Not so much in terms of land mass
- easier and better combat no. TP's hidden skills are a lot more fun to play around with than WW's reaction commands
- simplistic and good story simplicity is a definite plus now? It's not necessarily a negative, but not a positive either. Also TP has the best story of any Zelda game so far
- better characters like hell. TP has far better characters, most notably Midna
- better presentation agreed
- great music the only Zelda soundtrack that ever really impressed me was MC, to be honest
- a talking boat! TP has snowboarding Yetis

Twilight Princess

- better dungeons/puzzles
- better atmosphere

---
3DS FC: 0817-3784-2273
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#9TpaulHPosted 7/20/2014 3:26:08 PM
I AM sick of topics... that start off with some variation of "Let's face it..." or "Can we all agree..." or something like that.

STOP ASSUMING YOUR OPINION IS FACT OR SHARED BY ALL PEOPLE.

Now that that's out of the way, I do enjoy Wind Waker more than Twilight Princess, though I'd dispute your claim that combat in Wind Waker is "easier". Maybe less complicated because of lack of special skills, but that final boss fight (all forms included) is... just... wow. Tough times.

I like Wind Waker much better than Twilight Princess, but to say it's objectively better or to start off antagonistically by saying "let's face it... my opinion is the truth" (basically what the topic title says) just makes you look stupid/mean.
---
Nintendo 3DS Friend Code: 1564-3493-9447 NNID = TpaulH
Currently playing: Super Mario 3D World, Mario Kart 8
#10GoombacrusherPosted 7/20/2014 3:34:30 PM
DiogenesKC posted...
of course

BlueLinkHero posted...
Twilight Princess
- better atmosphere
not even close. awesome sailing adventure>browntown

Dis
---