Best Legend of Zelda Tournament--Round 2.4: Twilight Princess v. Links Awakening

#1ColebyPosted 10/2/2012 1:35:39 PM
Best Legend of Zelda Tournament--Round 2.4: Twilight Princess v. Link's Awakening - Results (47 votes)
Twilight Princess (2006, Wii/GCN)
63.83% (30 votes)
Link's Awakening (1993, GB)
36.17% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Yay, Round 2.4! Today's match features dark and sultry Twilight Princess against cameo-riddled Link's Awakening.

I vote TP. But I still love you LA, I do. ;_;

Previous Matches:
Round 1:
1.) A Link to the Past [17] v. Majora's Mask [30] -- <winner>
2.) Four Swords [6] v. Skyward Sword [32] -- <winner>
3.) The Minish Cap [11] v. Twilight Princess [24] -- <winner>
4.) Spirit Tracks [9] v. Oracle of Seasons [23] -- <winner>
5.) Link's Awakening [32] -- <winner> v. Phantom Hourglass [4]
6.) The Legend of Zelda [18] -- <winner> v. Four Swords Adventures [11]
7.) The Adventure of Link [12] v. Oracle of Ages [23] -- <winner>
8.) The Wind Waker [28] v. Ocarina of Time [35] -- <winner>
Round 2:
9.) Majora's Mask [31] -- <winner> v. The Legend of Zelda [7]
10.) Oracle of Ages [6] v. Ocarina of Time [26] -- <winner>
11.) Oracle of Seasons [16] v. Skyward Sword [24] -- <winner>

So long, Oracles. ;_;
Pretty soon we'll kick off Round 3--semi-finals! Can you dig it?!

Like last time, I'll be re-randomizing our four champs. The final three battles in store are gonna be blow-outs for sure!
---
*Offical Girafarig of the Pokemon Black 2 Board*
Palindromic Dual-Headed Ass Giraffe | Oh Yeah!!
#2Coleby(Topic Creator)Posted 10/3/2012 8:30:00 AM
Bump
---
*Offical Girafarig of the Pokemon Black 2 Board*
Palindromic Dual-Headed Ass Giraffe | Oh Yeah!!
#3iKhanicPosted 10/3/2012 2:55:59 PM
How are these games tied? LA was so boring I could hardly get through the 3rd dungeon. I get that it came before the Oracles, but it just seems so much less developed than the Oracle games
---
I want Miis in SSB4. Deal with it
#4Luigi4PresidentPosted 10/3/2012 3:10:30 PM
iKhanic posted...
How are these games tied? LA was so boring I could hardly get through the 3rd dungeon. I get that it came before the Oracles, but it just seems so much less developed than the Oracle games

LA was a great game. Hard too. But I like 3D Zeldas better, but I never finished TP since I rented it...
---
Every time I find the key to success, somebody changes the locks.
#5iKhanicPosted 10/3/2012 3:12:19 PM
Luigi4President posted...
iKhanic posted...

LA was a great game. Hard too. But I like 3D Zeldas better, but I never finished TP since I rented it...

I should have added *for a zelda game. I still liked it, but it got boring eventually. The only Zelda game I actually didn't like was the original because it was so damn hard.
---
#6dreamkaster64Posted 10/3/2012 6:16:56 PM
iKhanic posted...
iKhanic posted...

I should have added *for a zelda game. I still liked it, but it got boring eventually. The only Zelda game I actually didn't like was the original because it was so damn hard.

what about zelda 2 that game is much harder
#7iKhanicPosted 10/3/2012 6:47:36 PM
dreamkaster64 posted...
iKhanic posted...
iKhanic posted...

what about zelda 2 that game is much harder

Too scared to play it, lol
---
#8awakened_link92Posted 10/3/2012 10:47:32 PM
Hey guys, it's Coleby. I got Warned, so there will be no new poll tonight. :( I would start Round 3 on this account, but unfortunately my user level isn't high enough to create polls yet (and this is one of my oldest accounts, haha).

Since I obviously can't close this poll either, it'll remain open for the next 2-3 days until I'm off parole. See you guys then!
#9SkyCrackersPosted 10/6/2012 9:05:23 PM
iKhanic posted...

Wow, really? I thought LA was outstanding, certainly better than ALttP and even TP.

I've never played the Oracles, but if they're as much of an improvement as you say, then they have to be downright godly.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.