Best Legend of Zelda Tournament--Round 3.1: Twilight Princess v. Skyward Sword

#1ColebyPosted 10/7/2012 10:59:18 PM(edited)
Best Legend of Zelda Tournament--Round 3.1: Twilight Princess v. Skyward Sword - Results (44 votes)
Twilight Princess (2006, Wii/GCN)
61.36% (27 votes)
Skyward Sword (2011, Wii)
38.64% (17 votes)
This poll is now closed.
Round 3 finally begins! Sorry for the wait, but it has finally arrived! Tonight's new match starts off fresh with two of the latest and perhaps most controversial Zelda titles in the series, Twilight Princess v. Skyward Sword. Which 3D platform is truly the best? Let this be the poll to ultimately decide!

Previous Matches:
Round 1:
1.) A Link to the Past [17] v. Majora's Mask [30] -- <winner>
2.) Four Swords [6] v. Skyward Sword [32] -- <winner>
3.) The Minish Cap [11] v. Twilight Princess [24] -- <winner>
4.) Spirit Tracks [9] v. Oracle of Seasons [23] -- <winner>
5.) Link's Awakening [32] -- <winner> v. Phantom Hourglass [4]
6.) The Legend of Zelda [18] -- <winner> v. Four Swords Adventures [11]
7.) The Adventure of Link [12] v. Oracle of Ages [23] -- <winner>
8.) The Wind Waker [28] v. Ocarina of Time [35] -- <winner>
Round 2:
9.) Majora's Mask [31] -- <winner> v. The Legend of Zelda [7]
10.) Oracle of Ages [6] v. Ocarina of Time [26] -- <winner>
11.) Oracle of Seasons [16] v. Skyward Sword [24] -- <winner>
12.) Twilight Princess [30] -- <winner> v. Link's Awakening [17]

After 47 votes and many days, TP beats LA 30-17.

The battle of the four 3Ds has started! We're down to the boiling point now, and soon our Zelda champion will be revealed. Keep voting and let your voice be heard!

For once, I cannot predcit this outcome, and for once, I can't decide, so I abstain!! I'm stoked to see the results for this one!!
---
*Offical Girafarig of the Pokemon Black 2 Board*
Palindromic Dual-Headed Ass Giraffe | Oh Yeah!!
#2snae99Posted 10/7/2012 11:02:13 PM
Twilight Princess. I was surprised at how much I enjoyed that game after seeing so much hate for it on the internet.
---
I should go.
#3Coleby(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2012 9:45:02 PM
Le bumpe
---
*Offical Girafarig of the Pokemon Black 2 Board*
Palindromic Dual-Headed Ass Giraffe | Oh Yeah!!
#4SkyCrackersPosted 10/8/2012 10:33:54 PM
I don't see why there's hate for any Zelda game. They all rock. But I had to vote for SS here. TP was quite good, but had issues with pacing, and lacks SS's phenomenal dungeon design. It had a few other issues that held it back.
---
Mario vs. Donkey Kong is a hideously underrated game.
#5iKhanicPosted 10/9/2012 5:18:56 PM
SkyCrackers posted...
I don't see why there's hate for any Zelda game. They all rock. But I had to vote for SS here. TP was quite good, but had issues with pacing, and lacks SS's phenomenal dungeon design. It had a few other issues that held it back.

*in your opinion

I thought it was exactly the opposite. I though SS had horrible pacing, partly because I despised the plot. I thought TP had the greatest dungeons in the series.

If you meant it as an opinion, don't state it as fact, use words like "i thought" or "favorite"
---
I want Miis in SSB4. Deal with it
#6Big_IsaacPosted 10/9/2012 5:31:22 PM
not surprised. SS beat TP in the poll on the SS board, but on the neutral one TP is ahead

voted TP, btw
---
"There are 2 things infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe yet, though" - Albert Einstein
#7snae99Posted 10/9/2012 5:35:30 PM
Big_Isaac posted...
not surprised. SS beat TP in the poll on the SS board, but on the neutral one TP is ahead

voted TP, btw

Yeah that's why I find the polls on that board silly since there is an obvious bias.
---
I should go.
#8Luigi4PresidentPosted 10/9/2012 6:12:56 PM
I want to beat the rest of TP. Rented it and only got to halfway through Abiriter's Grounds. Really wanted to get through it too...
---
Every time I find the key to success, somebody changes the locks.
#9ZvolTxPosted 10/10/2012 12:18:48 AM
iKhanic posted...
SkyCrackers posted...

*in your opinion

I thought it was exactly the opposite. I though SS had horrible pacing, partly because I despised the plot. I thought TP had the greatest dungeons in the series.

If you meant it as an opinion, don't state it as fact, use words like "i thought" or "favorite"

I agree with every single word in this post.
---
Ahh, another fine day of trolling. http://i50.tinypic.com/344dpwn.jpg
"this game will be I survive" - MageGuyInfinity
#10LanzaDolorosaPosted 10/10/2012 1:04:52 AM
TP beating SS? Not surprised at all. Seeing the effects of the Zelda Cycle, before which TP was unable to get any praise at all, this is stupidly obvious.