Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 17: Argorok

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
  3. Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 17: Argorok
3 years ago#11
Love? Closure (By closure I mean that he never has to worry again)? Knowledge?
3 years ago#12
Nope. It is not abstract. It is concrete and rather specific.

Also, all right, I suggest two hours, then. A fair amount of time to give the user to notice the topic has closed.
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
-GameFAQs writes Nintendo a letter, one word at a time.
(edited by Zion426)
3 years ago#13
The door of time. idk
3 years ago#14
It makes me think of Nayru. The forces of nature part, and being "second of all". The goddesses always seem to be listen Din, Nayru, Farore. I'm not sure why the hero could never have wisdom or what the second line means, but it's just a guess.
3 years ago#15
Nope, sorry.
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
3 years ago#16
The Triforce?
---
Yours Truly, Sir Loin of Beef
3 years ago#17
The sacred realm?
3 years ago#18
Nah. Way too obvious.
---
3 years ago#19
Those riddles are the good ones if the answer is too obvious for anyone to say it.
---
Yours Truly, Sir Loin of Beef
3 years ago#20
I'm not doing anything else until I solve this damn riddle
---
Official Unofficial Member of the Goma Orak Fan Club
http://i50.tinypic.com/2501buc.jpg
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
  3. Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 17: Argorok

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived