Ultimate Zelda Riddles Returns Episode 17: Argorok

#321bubwvPosted 11/28/2012 1:35:10 PM
The Dark Chu Chus?
---
Yours Truly, Sir Loin of Beef
#322Symphonic_SagePosted 11/28/2012 2:36:49 PM
The delight line keeps throwing me off....I can't think of anything Link "delights" in WW...

Anyways....the force barrier around Hyrule Castle? The movable statues in Tower of the Gods?

The big stone head that covers the savage labyrinth?
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#323ColonelVertePosted 11/28/2012 4:38:24 PM
Oh hey, look. Someone's close.
---
RankColor
"More Fabulous Than Ghirahim Tier" ~ radelgirl
#324pheran94Posted 11/29/2012 12:59:38 AM
I want to say the fish dudes that help you out with the map after you give them bait (treat).
#325depperdPosted 11/29/2012 2:29:35 AM
What about Gohdan?

He's different in that he's not actually an enemy, just a test of the Goddesses, right?
#326Symphonic_SagePosted 11/29/2012 5:26:25 AM
hmm......the electric barrier in hyrule castle? The three triangle blocks? The portraits of the royal families?
---
The Ancient Cistern: Yo dawg, we heard you like temples, so we put a shadow temple in your water temple, that way you can explore while you explore.
#327depperdPosted 11/29/2012 6:41:08 AM
Didn't have time to post an elaborate explanation for my guess, so I'll do it now.

You've seen my kind before
And now you've come to find me
But as you will soon learn
I'm as different as can be
// It's not the first "giant head +hands" kinda boss in the Zelda series, and for a change, it is not an enemy and it doesn't wanna kill you. It's some sort of robotic device made by the Gods to challenge people to see if they're worthy of visiting frozen-in-time Hyrule Castle + getting the Master Sword.

You say you can't move on?
Well isn't that just grand.
Treat me to a delight,
And I can lend a hand.
He blocks the way to Hyrule Castle. Win the challenge, and he lets you through. Also, he has massive hands, but I don't know if that was intentional :p
#328Zion426Posted 11/29/2012 6:47:34 AM(edited)
SEAGULLS.

Put bait out and you can control them.

If it's not the fishmen. Pretty sure that's it. Can't believe nobody thought of that before.
---
"Paper Waluigi is pickles durr. (Descent into fanboy rage, arguments, and poor grammar)"
-GameFAQs writes Nintendo a letter, one word at a time.
#329ColonelVertePosted 11/29/2012 9:21:34 AM
And now we've gone cold again. I just need a little more specifics from someone.
---
RankColor
"More Fabulous Than Ghirahim Tier" ~ radelgirl
#330Silfalas(Topic Creator)Posted 11/29/2012 9:34:50 AM
The "shadow on the floor" part of the floormasters?
---
Currently playing: Fire Emblem: Radiant Dawn and Professor Layton and the Last Specter