Got a Wii U Deluxe. Now all I need is Zelda Wii U

#1ColebyPosted 11/24/2012 5:41:11 PM
My body is way ready, it's trembling..
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#2iKhanicPosted 11/24/2012 6:27:20 PM
I'm waiting for something more motivating than just Batman: Arkham City.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#3GoombacrusherPosted 11/24/2012 6:48:05 PM
Waiting to get it as a holiday gift.
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#4TerraPhantomPosted 11/25/2012 10:16:33 PM
I decided I'll just wait until Zelda Wii U comes out to buy one. No need to spend money on something that'll just collect dust in the mean time.

And yes, I'm enough of a Zelda fanboy that I'd probably buy the console for Zelda alone.
#5madapocketPosted 11/25/2012 11:20:56 PM
TerraPhantom posted...
I decided I'll just wait until Zelda Wii U comes out to buy one. No need to spend money on something that'll just collect dust in the mean time.

And yes, I'm enough of a Zelda fanboy that I'd probably buy the console for Zelda alone.

This. Here's hoping for a bundle.
---
Hottest FF character isn't even a real character.
http://i1145.photobucket.com/albums/o513/KyreeRosamunde/FinalFantasyXIV.jpg
#6DanspurtPosted 11/26/2012 1:10:56 AM
Although Zelda Wii U sounds like the most tempting Wii U title for me at the moment, Pikmin 3's release is probably when I'm getting a console.
---
"The problem with quotes on the Internet is that you never really know how accurate they actually are" - Abraham Lincoln
#7depperdPosted 11/27/2012 6:27:06 AM
madapocket posted...
TerraPhantom posted...

This. Here's hoping for a bundle.
#8Kagemusha_OulmnPosted 11/27/2012 12:49:07 PM
Spent a couple of evenings of Thanksgiving break with an old High School buddy of mine who picked up a Wii U. Nintendo Land was a blast (it supports a 5-person group better than any other game, period), and it made me even more desperate for a new Four Swords.

If I weren't a poor college kid, I might buy one -- but I lack the time and money for such an investment.
---
Series that desperately need another game:
LoZ:FS, BoF, Chrono and MM:L (You were so close, my friend!)
#9blubb444Posted 11/29/2012 5:56:22 PM
I could afford one if I really wanted to but the current library just doesn't convince me yet. NSMBU doesn't look any better than NSMBW on Dolphin and other than that not much difference. FPS's like ZombiU.. I don't care. Especially if they're stick-controlled. There are other FPS's too but they can be played on PC with superior controls (at least in case their Wii U incarnations use the stick, WM or WM+ aiming might be an improvement, at least it was in RE4). Then there's those party games like Nintendo Land and Battle Quest... party games aren't bad per se but not a selling point. So I guess I'll have to wait for a SMG successor or Zelda U.