Best Zelda Music Competition, Day 50. Overworld and out.

#11ColonelVerte(Topic Creator)Posted 11/30/2012 11:24:07 PM
It was said in jest. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
---
RankColor
"More Fabulous Than Ghirahim Tier" ~ radelgirl
#12iKhanicPosted 11/30/2012 11:35:14 PM(edited)
ColonelVerte posted...
Ballad of the Windfish sucks.

What did I say about using the "s" word? Sheesh, it's like you people don't even read the rules or listen to the songs.

And I will fight you about Windfish. It is one of the most gorgeous and meaningful songs in the series. Just listen to any of the orchestrations, and you'll be able to hear it. Heck, it got it's own piece in Symphony of the Goddesses. If you hated that, then I have no more words for you.

You said not to say other opinions suck, and they don't. My opinion is that the song sucks though.

Anyway, it just sounds so strange. I did listen to a non-8-bit version of it, and its not nearly as bad (which is odd since I love 8-bit music), but by no means good. Then again, this is coming from the guy who's favorite Zelda tracks aren't on anyone else's radar (like Our Children Taken or the Deku tree theme)
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#13Tempest717Posted 11/30/2012 11:43:03 PM
Can't decide T_T
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
#14HylianCyndaquilPosted 11/30/2012 11:44:09 PM
I have never played LA.
I loved Ballad of the Goddess in SS, so I'll be going with that.
---
Not changing until a new Star Fox game is announced. (started 8/03/12)
SSBB is better than Melee. Nuff said
#15GamerTaiPosted 11/30/2012 11:45:36 PM
ColonelVerte posted...
And what, beeps and boops can't convey the feeling in the music? It's still one of the greatest Zelda pieces there is.

ColonelVerte confirmed for being a dirty hipster. Quit living in the 90's.
---
Make a gamerTai attn topic today! Number of gamerTai attn topics: 381
#16thechaoticclownPosted 12/1/2012 2:18:18 AM
Easily Ballad of the Goddess for me. My favourite song in the entire Zelda series.
#17masa8munePosted 12/1/2012 3:17:11 AM
maybe it's better if is the orchestraded or remixed version but i can't stand the 8 bit one.
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.