Best Zelda Music Competition, Day 50. Overworld and out.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
  3. Best Zelda Music Competition, Day 50. Overworld and out.
2 years ago#11
It was said in jest. I'm sorry if I offended anyone.
---
RankColor
"More Fabulous Than Ghirahim Tier" ~ radelgirl
2 years ago#12
ColonelVerte posted...
Ballad of the Windfish sucks.

What did I say about using the "s" word? Sheesh, it's like you people don't even read the rules or listen to the songs.

And I will fight you about Windfish. It is one of the most gorgeous and meaningful songs in the series. Just listen to any of the orchestrations, and you'll be able to hear it. Heck, it got it's own piece in Symphony of the Goddesses. If you hated that, then I have no more words for you.

You said not to say other opinions suck, and they don't. My opinion is that the song sucks though.

Anyway, it just sounds so strange. I did listen to a non-8-bit version of it, and its not nearly as bad (which is odd since I love 8-bit music), but by no means good. Then again, this is coming from the guy who's favorite Zelda tracks aren't on anyone else's radar (like Our Children Taken or the Deku tree theme)
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
(edited by iKhanic)
2 years ago#13
Can't decide T_T
---
Official Cherry Garcia of the IDF
Official Lion Tamer of the NDF
2 years ago#14
I have never played LA.
I loved Ballad of the Goddess in SS, so I'll be going with that.
---
Not changing until a new Star Fox game is announced. (started 8/03/12)
SSBB is better than Melee. Nuff said
2 years ago#15
ColonelVerte posted...
And what, beeps and boops can't convey the feeling in the music? It's still one of the greatest Zelda pieces there is.

ColonelVerte confirmed for being a dirty hipster. Quit living in the 90's.
---
Make a gamerTai attn topic today! Number of gamerTai attn topics: 381
2 years ago#16
Easily Ballad of the Goddess for me. My favourite song in the entire Zelda series.
2 years ago#17
maybe it's better if is the orchestraded or remixed version but i can't stand the 8 bit one.
---
rumors about bleach getting cancelled,hope its just a rumor.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda Wii U
  3. Best Zelda Music Competition, Day 50. Overworld and out.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived