Is OoT Ganondorf the same Ganondorf as in TP?

#1Nintendoboy77Posted 12/1/2012 10:08:17 AM
I'm almost finished replaying TP and it seems like they are the same Ganondorf (just from watching the cutscenes).

What do you guys think?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0vG7emvbhM8
(>'.')>::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::
#2DekuFireMagePosted 12/1/2012 10:10:14 AM
Ganondorf has immortality from the triforce of power, so yes this and all Ganon(dorf)s are the same person.
---
The official King, now and forever, of the rackattack board. HUZZAH!
#3SnowBrigadierPosted 12/1/2012 10:15:15 AM
Ganondorf has immortality from the triforce of power, so yes this and all Ganon(dorf)s are the same person.

Actually, the Ganondorf we see in FSA is a different person. The other ones are the same, but he dies once and for all in TP and WW (and presumably LoZ) in each respective timeline branch.
---
And the flesh you so fancifully fry is not succulent, tasty or nice
It's death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder
#4snae99Posted 12/1/2012 10:53:44 AM(edited)
SnowBrigadier posted...

Actually, the Ganondorf we see in FSA is a different person. The other ones are the same, but he dies once and for all in TP and WW (and presumably LoZ) in each respective timeline branch.

No he doesn't die once and for all in TP since FSA takes place after TP and well he comes back.

And he can still come back after LoZ as seen in Zelda II where his minions try to resurrect him.
---
I should go.
#5Big_IsaacPosted 12/1/2012 10:55:47 AM
snae99 posted...
SnowBrigadier posted...

No he doesn't die once and for all in TP since FSA takes place after TP and well he comes back.

And he can still come back after LoZ as seen in Zelda II and the oracles where his minions try to resurrect him.

fixed
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#6pokemega32Posted 12/1/2012 10:59:59 AM
snae99 posted...

Did you not read his entire post?

FSA Ganon is a different Ganon.
---
When life gives you melons, you know you're dyslexic.
#7TcidenebTPosted 12/1/2012 11:04:40 AM
the oracle games take place after aLttP which means they happen before LoZ and Zelda II
#8LLL_DeadlyPosted 12/1/2012 12:22:07 PM
Now that OoT Ganondorf has been eliminated from (presumably) all of the timelines...I'm really going to miss him :/ Was such an amazing villain in WW. Ah well~
#9snae99Posted 12/1/2012 12:38:08 PM
pokemega32 posted...
snae99 posted...

Did you not read his entire post?

FSA Ganon is a different Ganon.

Yes, but it's still Ganon and he only truly dies in WW since the curse is essentially undone.
---
I should go.
#10Big_IsaacPosted 12/1/2012 12:38:46 PM
TcidenebT posted...
the oracle games take place after aLttP which means they happen before LoZ and Zelda II

the point is that Twinrova tries to resurrect Ganon in the oracle games, just like Ganon's minions tried to in AoL
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein