This game should have full voice acting because it would improve the gameplay

#21Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/3/2012 1:52:13 PM
LordAlistair posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Part of the enjoyment of these Zelda games is the reading part...

People wonder why the books they've READ turn out to be "better" than the movies they WATCHED that were adapted to those books. I'll tell you why that is: READING offers a more vigorous intellectual stimulus than simply taking or absorbing a picture in or WATCHING something.

The voice acting is not going to do any good for this series and I'm tired of these fair-weather fans trying to sell the idea.

I hope that sounded a lot less stupid in your head.

I will not approve of voice acting in LOZ. Others will, but this is an idea that I stand firmly opposed to.
#22Chocobo985Posted 12/3/2012 3:42:07 PM
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Chocobo985 posted...
Paper_Mario_4 posted...
Part of the enjoyment of these Zelda games is the reading part...

People wonder why the books they've READ turn out to be "better" than the movies they WATCHED that were adapted to those books. I'll tell you why that is: READING offers a more vigorous intellectual stimulus than simply taking or absorbing a picture in or WATCHING something.

The voice acting is not going to do any good for this series and I'm tired of these fair-weather fans trying to sell the idea.

yeah, except it doesn't do that in Zelda. All we are looking at is a script of dialogue. The visuals, the action, all that is being done before our eyes. You can't compare reading dialogue in Zelda to that of reading a novel.

Well of course not, a novel is going to have much more information and detail. But in many of the responses from NPCs, you will receive novel quality information, is what the term boils down to.

Which would be exactly the same if a voice accompanied it.
---
There's room for only one Snake, and one Big Boss!- Liquid