After watch GT Timeline of LoZ I really want a seqeual to LoZ:TP.

#11Echo_djinn(Topic Creator)Posted 12/3/2012 2:26:28 PM
pokemega32 posted...
Echo_djinn posted...
Like a body of himself. Should have been more clear there. He has yet to put his own thoughts into it but it's still born with it's desire to control and hunger for power.

So you're saying that a dead guy is somehow able to create a person that he wants to put his mind in?

You can't just make crap like this up. There has to be some precedent for it.

You bring up a valid point. Then I guess the new antagonist could try and clone a new ganondorf using remnants of the old one. That could be Zant or vaati or an entirely new enemy.

Also i thought at the end of four swords vaati was sealed not destroyed, though I could be wrong. According to the official timeline it is the last entire for the child link timeline.
---
Wasting your time is the best use of my time.
Currently playing: Xcom: Enemy Unknown "Classic Ironman Difficulty"
#12SnowBrigadierPosted 12/3/2012 2:33:00 PM
Also i thought at the end of four swords vaati was sealed not destroyed, though I could be wrong. According to the official timeline it is the last entire for the child link timeline.

He's not sealed, he's defeated. Either way, the fact that there's a new Ganondorf who's alive and well is what's most important.
---
And the flesh you so fancifully fry is not succulent, tasty or nice
It's death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder
#13Chaos_EchoPosted 12/3/2012 2:41:13 PM
SnowBrigadier posted...

He's not sealed, he's defeated. Either way, the fact that there's a new Ganondorf who's alive and well is what's most important.

To be fair, he's not really "well" at the moment, but...
---
Majora's Incarnation is what happens when game designers smoke crack.
#14SnowBrigadierPosted 12/3/2012 2:42:28 PM
To be fair, he's not really "well" at the moment, but...

Well, relatively.
---
And the flesh you so fancifully fry is not succulent, tasty or nice
It's death for no reason, and death for no reason is murder
#15gameman713Posted 12/3/2012 2:49:04 PM(edited)
Echo_djinn posted...
pokemega32 posted...
Echo_djinn posted...
Like a body of himself. Should have been more clear there. He has yet to put his own thoughts into it but it's still born with it's desire to control and hunger for power.

So you're saying that a dead guy is somehow able to create a person that he wants to put his mind in?

You can't just make crap like this up. There has to be some precedent for it.

You bring up a valid point. Then I guess the new antagonist could try and clone a new ganondorf using remnants of the old one. That could be Zant or vaati or an entirely new enemy.

I feel like you didn't read SnowBrigadier's post. FSA happened, Vaati died, and Ganon was reborn. You may have been thinking of Four Swords, which is an entirely different game, and is much earlier in the timeline.

Also, they've done your proposed plot. Twice. The first was in the Oracle games, where it was Twinrova with the help of Veran and Onox. It didn't work because Ganon suffered from a case of Came Back Wrong. The second time was in Adventure of Link, where Ganon's armies attempted to start a ritual using Link's blood. Obviously that was the weak part of their plan

Both times it failed, and both times they were using "remnants" (presumable in the Oracle games at least; they were using his soul).

Edit: Ah, SnowBrigadier got to it first. Well, hopefully this can redefine your proposed plot at least.