what is your favorite small detail in your favorite Zelda game?

#1Big_IsaacPosted 12/4/2012 5:23:54 AM
what is your favorite attention to detail from your favorite Zelda game?
whether it's a small gameplay feature, a visual detail or something miscellaneous an NPC says or does

for me:
TP: even when you don't have your sword and shield drawn, the shield on your back still works and deflects incoming arrows
---
Waiting for golden Sun 3DS
2 things are infinite: The Universe and human stupidity. I'm not sure about the Universe, though -Albert Einstein
#2GoombacrusherPosted 12/4/2012 7:02:13 AM
I love how seagulls follow you when you're sailing in WW

Also it's not my favorite Zelda game, but SS was full of nice details. My favorite being that you can look through the door in the sealed temple and see Zelda's crystal
---
http://i.imgur.com/VQTIb.png
Press Left to brofist.
#3Nintendoboy77Posted 12/4/2012 8:36:32 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5VRr9NG7RE0
---
(>'.')> [This signature was eaten at the request of Kirby]
#4ColebyPosted 12/4/2012 9:16:14 AM
I don't know why, but I've always enjoyed watching Valoo's silhouette atop Dragon Roost as I sail either towards or away from the island...
---
ERROR 404
File Not Found
#5Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/4/2012 11:09:18 AM
Don't have a particular favorite but I appreciate all of the scenery in TWW. I went into the bar located at Windfall Isle and there was a window where you could see the sea and clouds and stuff like that. For a game released in 2002-2003 I thought that was something cool.
#6iKhanicPosted 12/4/2012 11:14:54 AM
Running while swinging the sword in Twilight Princess. I don't get why they took that out of SS
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#7Alex_SagePosted 12/4/2012 11:27:03 AM
When Link takes a few steps back away from Saria as they are saying goodbye.
---
"I am not in danger, I am the danger." Walter White
Gamertag: Cpt of Industry
#8CrystalKing5426Posted 12/4/2012 12:35:12 PM
iKhanic posted...
Running while swinging the sword in Twilight Princess. I don't get why they took that out of SS

IIRC, that wasn't in the GC version. It was great for cutting grass. Shame there was nothing useful in it. There was already way too many rupees and not much to spend them on, hearts that you didn't need becuase the game was extremely easy, and arrows that could be bought for very cheap. BTW, why weren't bombs a spoil in TP?
#9iKhanicPosted 12/4/2012 12:39:57 PM
CrystalKing5426 posted...
iKhanic posted...

IIRC, that wasn't in the GC version. It was great for cutting grass. Shame there was nothing useful in it. There was already way too many rupees and not much to spend them on, hearts that you didn't need becuase the game was extremely easy, and arrows that could be bought for very cheap. BTW, why weren't bombs a spoil in TP?

Thats why it qualifies as a small detail...
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#10Mp5_drummerPosted 12/4/2012 12:51:49 PM
The sword flourish in TP when you sheathe it after slaying an enemy gets me every time.

I absolutely love going to the Swordsman's school (I forget the actual name) in MM on the last day. Earlier on, he claims that he will jump into the sky and cut the Moon in half, but if you go there during the final hours, you can find him cowering in the corner of a secret room at the back of the building.