Does anyone else do this in a Zelda game?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Does anyone else do this in a Zelda game?

User Info: spyers

spyers
4 years ago#1
Whenever you play the game, do you make it your priority to collect every item and fill out your pause screens?

Since I started playing Zelda games, I always seek to find every usable item in order to have a complete item screen. And things like heart pieces and miscellaneous items are always a pleasure to find.

When this new one comes out, more likely I will see to do just that while progressing in the game.

Anyone else does this for a Zelda game?

User Info: Awakened_Link

Awakened_Link
4 years ago#2
lol yeah. I'm a completionist fanatic; I can't play any Zelda game without exploring every nook and cranny, opening every treasure chest, collecting every Piece of Heart, playing every minigame & sidequest, maximizing the wallet and obtaining all quiver/bomb upgrades and optional items, etc.
ERROR 404
File Not Found

User Info: iKhanic

iKhanic
4 years ago#3
Nah, I get the things I come across, but other than that, I stick to the main mission
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US

User Info: LLL_Deadly

LLL_Deadly
4 years ago#4
My first playthrough is always my 'story' playthrough (i.e I go through the game without doing any sidequests, just focusing on completing the story).

My second playthrough is always my 100% one, where I get everything and such.

User Info: Someguy_13

Someguy_13
4 years ago#5
Always.

100% is the best way to get the full enjoyment of a game.
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010

User Info: mnemeth2005

mnemeth2005
4 years ago#6
Yes! I hate it when my wallet is full and I find a treasure in a dungeon and its a rupee.
Narcoleptic Driver behind the wheel.

User Info: HylianCyndaquil

HylianCyndaquil
4 years ago#7
I try to at least :P
Not changing until a new Star Fox game is announced. (started 8/03/12)
SSBB is better than Melee. Nuff said

User Info: DekuFireMage

DekuFireMage
4 years ago#8
Always a 100% completion, then an ultimate challenge run.
The official King, now and forever, of the rackattack board. HUZZAH!

User Info: yokoexe

yokoexe
4 years ago#9
I just finished playing every Zelda game over the last year and a bit. I didn't bother with any upgrades or anything other than what was quick and would aid me through the game.
"Slow Joe Crow sews Knox in box now." -Fox in Socks

User Info: MooglePeru

MooglePeru
4 years ago#10
I do this with every single game I've got.

1st Run: Blind Run. No FAQs, no Internet. Just enjoy the damn game and all that it has to offer me.
2nd Run: FAQ 100% run. Get everything that the game has to offer, including difficulty levels.
3rd Run: Ultimate Challenge. 3H Run, Speed Run, 100% Item Run, Low Level Run, Minimalist Run... one of those. Not all of them, though, that would be a sorely waste of time and life.
Kupo King of the Skyward Sword Revolution
- Fighting for a better board free of suck -
  1. Boards
  2. The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild
  3. Does anyone else do this in a Zelda game?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived