The kid in the Killer Bees gang with the pig nose
---
http://goo.gl/Uxynh
I'm a Sandshranine
#12magdapocketPosted 12/10/2012 12:58:44 AM
1. Fi
2. Ilia
3. Talo (Twilight Princess)

In fact... pretty much every NPC in TP, aside from the major ones.
#13gameman713Posted 12/10/2012 1:08:06 AM
1. Kaepora Gaebora
2. The old ugly guy who chases you around windfall in WW
3. The old woman advice-giver in the lower left corner of LoZ. I always forget to only take the middle one, and she steals my rupees :(
4. Tingle
5. Fledge - He and his pumpkin-throwing minigame can go to hell.
#14Paper_Mario_4Posted 12/10/2012 1:38:29 AM
1) Fi
2) Bertie (husband of the potion shop owner in Skyward Sword who has the baby on his back) that guy was the weakest excuse for a dude I just wanted to fight him to the death he was so annoying.
3) Ghirahim (just a straight up queer of a villain, never should have been in the game)
4) Midna
5) Beedle in Skyward Sword. "OHHHHHH!!! THANK YOU!! BYE!!!" I felt like destroying him and was on the verge of cringing whenever I bought something from his air shop.

Most of Skyward Sword's characters really rubbed me the wrong way.
#15iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/10/2012 4:02:52 AM
magdapocket posted...

3. Talo (Twilight Princess)

In fact... pretty much every NPC in TP, aside from the major ones.

Man I love TP's NPC's. Colin, Talo, and Rusl are all really interesting. Thats one of the major reasons I love the game. But then again, Skyward Sword Zelda is in my top 5 most annoying, so I can't really say you have a weird opinion.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#16feeny88Posted 12/10/2012 7:11:35 AM
1. Tingle
2. Tingle
3. Tingle
4. Tingle
5. Navi and Fi tie
---
Tehdude - "Cus anet are stoopid amateur devs."
Dude has some awesome grammar and spelling skills doesn't he?
#17NameNotKnownPosted 12/10/2012 7:13:17 AM
1-5. Zelda
---
NameNotKnown
#18Mp5_drummerPosted 12/10/2012 8:12:28 PM(edited)
1. Water Dragon
2. TP Postman
3. Colin
4. Goron Elder's Son
5. Dodoh

Edit: Hold up, no one else has said Water Dragon!? Did all these people listing Fi even play Skyward Sword? I love the game, but I can scarcely express my hatred for her.
#19iKhanic(Topic Creator)Posted 12/11/2012 1:23:58 AM
Mp5_drummer posted...

Edit: Hold up, no one else has said Water Dragon!? Did all these people listing Fi even play Skyward Sword? I love the game, but I can scarcely express my hatred for her.

The Water Dragon was annoying, true, but she was equally as annoying as all the other characters that made you go on pointless fetch quests (my biggest gripe with the game). That would be Scrapper, Bucha and to a lesser extent the Mogmas, the Pirate Captain, the Thunder Dragon, the Fire Dragon, and Gorko.

Take Fi on the other hand who spends most of the time mentioning either the obvious (there is a loud beeping indicating your hearts are low master), mentioning what a previous text box (from an item or NPC) literally just mentioned, or not being helpful when you ask for help during bosses. I'm replaying the game on hero mode right now, and Fi is the bane of my existence. I just want to bang my head on a table every time I hear that noise.
---
Not changing this sig until we get a new main series Tales game released on a Nintendo console in the US
#20Someguy_13Posted 12/11/2012 3:49:48 AM
1. Colin
2. Navi (not for the reasons most people do though. I just hate that when she wants to talk I can't look around in the first person)
3. Tingle
4. Kaepora Gaebora
5. Fi (if she had been a little less present she would have been good, but as it stands she's the one flaw with an otherwise fantastic game)

SS Zelda is, design wise, my favorite Zelda. Character wise she's second only to ST Zelda.
Much better than TP Zelda who might as well not even have been in the game for how important she was.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010