Anyone else like to see a game that returns to the termina region?

#1smashmastermiiPosted 12/11/2012 7:03:12 PM
Im not talking about a remake of MM, but a whole new game that takes place centuries later around a larger, more technologically advanced clock town, with the four outer regions (the forest, ocean, mountain, stone temple) all largely expanded and rearranged, with them all showing signs of change due to natural disaster, war, new towns/ settlements, etc. The game wouldn't exactly tie into MM story wise too much but would have noticeable references and easter eggs for those who have played it. For example the romani ranch would still be there, but the owners would be ancestors of the owners in MM, and maybe it could even be expanded into a small growing town or something.
I mean nintendos revisioned hyrule a couple times right, why not termina, i think it would be really cool to see how the region evolves, anyone else agree?

And while there at it they could rerelease MM on the 3DS :D
#2MajinKogahazanPosted 12/11/2012 8:48:09 PM
I like Termina and all, but I think the series should mostly stick to Hyrule. The other countries are there for side games and are usually only seen once. I would like to see another setting like Termina again, if not just for the NPCs and the slightly more advanced-ness.

Also there was a theory that since PH took place in another world (I think) that that was that timeline's version of Termina.
---
Read a Nuzlocke by me and a friend at: http://s7.zetaboards.com/Nuzlocke_Forum/topic/8746106/1/#new
Dubs>Subs
#3MooglePeruPosted 12/11/2012 9:15:31 PM
Why?
---
Kupo King of the Skyward Sword Revolution
- Fighting for a better board free of suck -
#4NavidsonRecordPosted 12/11/2012 9:25:56 PM
No.

Termina was cool the first time around, and I don't want to see it again. Some things are better when they stand alone, and I wish for Termina to be one of those things.
---
Previously erksage.
Mother 3 to America!....right?
#5Someguy_13Posted 12/11/2012 9:54:08 PM
Nah. Termina's story is done.

Same reason we won't get another Zelda game set in Holodrum or Labrynna.
---
Survivor of the Yahoo Bunker War of 2010
#6gameman713Posted 12/12/2012 1:04:16 AM
NavidsonRecord posted...
No.

Termina was cool the first time around, and I don't want to see it again. Some things are better when they stand alone, and I wish for Termina to be one of those things.

Agreed. I wouldn't really mind another game with similar gameplay to MM, or to have a similar situation (the impending doom of the Moon was a great addition), but I don't feel that Termina needs to be expanded on any more. If on the other hand they remade it, THEN I'd be perfectly happy with new easter eggs, info on Termina, and whatever new trivia they can throw in.