This is a split board - You can return to the Split List for other boards.

If there were easter eggs in this game, what would you like to see?

#1UltimateJosephPosted 4/19/2012 8:22:42 PM
Taking a note from the Fiends Cauldron from Kid Icarus Uprising, tapping your character on the touch screen long enough would make him/her angry and depending how many more times you tap on them most of them would turn their backs, like for example, human-hating characters would turn their backs sooner than others while Mr. game & Watch would cover his head with a cardboard Game and Watch box.
#2kirbybunnyPosted 4/19/2012 9:03:26 PM
I got one

On final destination when the background changes you can see Sakurai's signature at the top right, but only last for a sec.

An interesting easter egg would be a pokeball being a different ball but still have the same effects.

Peach picking up the N64 logo.
Yoshi throwing eggs then one of Birdos eggs.
A SNES type assist trophy.

Wait i got another

Names of characters on Stages secretly hidden.
---
I sig as Kirby,Bunny,Picori,and Me. ; ) Apr15 B-day
Official DigiPoke Crest of Friendship. Rank *
#3l33t_iRk3n_Rm33Posted 4/21/2012 2:05:24 AM
Plastic ones filled with candy. Or those chocolate ones filled with caramel. Love 'em!

In all seriousness, I think a few hidden references in stages and the story mode cutscenes would be nice. You know, like stuff hidden in the background. Maybe the words "Now you are playing with power!" could appear on the Final Destination trophy if you look closely. Stuff like that.
---
"What fun is it being "cool" if you don't get to wear a sombrero?" -Hobbes, from C&H
http://i.imgur.com/QiEb7.jpg
#4kirbybunnyPosted 4/21/2012 3:48:03 PM
If they do this there will be missions to take pictures or find them on the game.
---
I sig as Kirby,Bunny,Picori,and Me. ; ) Apr15 B-day
Official DigiPoke Crest of Friendship. Rank *
#5maddoggnick96Posted 4/21/2012 6:35:06 PM
I don't know if this would be an easter egg or not, but what about a 3DS stage. You'll fight on top of an open 3DS and 3D objects from the top screen will pop out and attack you. I also had the idea before of fighting in the Mii Plaza, or 3DS main menu, or some sort of Nintendo menu.
---
PSN: MaDogNik96
3DS FC: 1246-9493-8348