Any chance this will be released on the 360/ps3?

#11andreabePosted 12/6/2012 6:43:35 AM
"Just buy a Wii U, what's so bad about it?"
A part the fact that it costs 100/$ more than a sealed ps3 and the fact that it has no interesting game yet (a part PORTING from ps3/360)? No thanks
I will not buy it until a real 3d mario, zelda, smash bros or mario kart come out, and also is region locked so ill have to buy a jap console too
#12xXDa-KidXxPosted 12/6/2012 3:06:52 PM
I believe this game is Published by Nintendo... So no...
---
NNID: xXDaKidXx (The Wonderful 101 Board needs more people)
Youtube: http://www.youtube.com/user/DaKidWiiTrailers <--[Updates, Trailers, Reviews, and more!]
#13PaukenPosted 12/8/2012 11:08:32 PM
Sucks that it won't be released on Steam. 360/PS3 can go die for all I care, but to actually MISS a major TT Lego game in PC?? That's sorta like if Call of Duty (bad example I know) suddenly became a 360 exclusive for one title :/

Hopefully Nintendo can be convinced to have this released on PC too. 1080P at beyond-next gen visual effects = drools :D
#14Luigi4PresidentPosted 12/29/2012 9:54:34 PM
andreabe posted...
A part the fact that it costs 100/$ more than a sealed ps3 and the fact that it has no interesting game yet (a part PORTING from ps3/360)? No thanks
I will not buy it until a real 3d mario, zelda, smash bros or mario kart come out, and also is region locked so ill have to buy a jap console too

The system will eventually though, and if this is a game you're interested in, why wait for those inevitable titles? Ah well, whatever.
---
If stupidity was music, you'd be an orchestra.
#15Leon_S_KennedyPosted 1/15/2013 10:34:43 PM
I really hope not Wii U needs these exclusives
#16mozilla345Posted 1/17/2013 3:06:48 PM
this is being published by nintendo
why are you all so stupid
---
Nintendo Network ID: Chrome345
#17thefabregas22Posted 1/24/2013 7:19:41 AM
andreabe posted...

I guess you're pleased that a real 3d mario and mario kart are gonna be shown off at e3 in playable form. So am i btw
---
Steam thefabregas22
Psn Admiral Classy Let's got down to the dirty!
#18Maxx_the_SlashPosted 1/29/2013 6:22:19 PM(edited)
The 360 and PS3 could potentially get the game IF they remove the Warp Zone reference from the game and replace it with some other system for fast-traveling.

Though Nintendo is publishing this particular game, Traveler's Tales has the ultimate say in what platforms it's released on, and Nintendo would only be in charge on the Wii U and 3DS versions. Microsoft could publish it's own version if TT let them, as could Sony. All publishing is, it's funding the game and attaching their name to the project to help it sell. It in no way means they made the game.

But as of now, it's primarily a Nintendo-only game because Traveler's Tales wants it that way.
---
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash
#19Faceman_Posted 1/30/2013 3:28:10 AM
If they wanted it on another console they would have to redesign the police scanner, which is basically a game pad, and any cut scenes that use it. I highly doubt it'll ever get ported.

And what is this, "I want it, but not if it means I have to buy a Wii U" stupidity? I love how everyone said Nintendo sucks because they didn't have any exclusive hardcore titles, yet when they start pumping out exclusives like this, Bayonetta and Rayman those same people are up in arms and bashing Nintendo and the games developers like they're Hitler.
#20SHpandamanPosted 2/2/2013 1:58:16 PM
WindMinister posted...
Nintendo is publishing it, so no.

JUST LIKE BAYONETTA 2 BTW

Nintendos publishing it!!! Why didn't you say so in the first place. Now it makes me want it even more!!!

If it makes you feel better I bought the wii U and right now I'm obsessed with this game on the PS3 called Ni No Kuni. That's right Ni No Kuni made me stop playing the Wii U and start playing what I feel is the worst council I owe this generation. And this comes from someone who had to replace his Xbox multiple times.

Besides most haters hate on something they never tried. I hate the PS3 but that dosnt stop me playing some of its great games like Ni No Kuni, Disgaea 4, and..Many of there HD collections?

Seriously kid, go back playing the Call of Duty or what ever foul mouthed 13 year old kids play today. I'm sure what're system "YOU" own is the superior one.