YouTube Lego City Undercover review. Real?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover
  3. YouTube Lego City Undercover review. Real?

User Info: LegendOf7Stars

LegendOf7Stars
3 years ago#1
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LO0fczlF4d4

Did these robots really get the game this early or is it a desperate attempt to try to get more views? It makes me laugh either way.
Like a midget at a urinal, I had to stay on my toes.

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
3 years ago#2
They seem to be a decently established review group. They might be granted review copies of games early like bigger sites (IGN, Joystiq, etc) can get.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: mcnichoj

mcnichoj
3 years ago#3
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
They seem to be a decently established review group.
Well estbalished now means roughly 100-200 views. I bet they support their families on that kind of money.
PSN/XBL/Steam: mcnichoj
Proud Vita/3DS/Wii U owner.

User Info: Maxx_the_Slash

Maxx_the_Slash
3 years ago#4
I said decently established, not well established. Well established would be a site like Destructoid or Kotaku. These robot guys might be just noticed enough to be allowed to request a review copy from the developer.

Relax with the sarcasm.
Opie & Anthony | Ron & Fez, XM 105/Sirius 206
XBL: Maxx the Slash | PSN: Maxx_the_Slash | 3DS: 3222-5637-7984 | Wii U: Maxx_the_Slash

User Info: kingdede77

kingdede77
3 years ago#5
Maxx_the_Slash posted...
I said decently established, not well established. Well established would be a site like Destructoid or Kotaku. These robot guys might be just noticed enough to be allowed to request a review copy from the developer.

Relax with the sarcasm.

I would still say that is still relatively unknown and unestablished. I definitely have to agree with mcnichoj here, since then I should basically be considered famous by those standards....
Stealth people are not meant to kill robots
www.youtube.com/Glaciercano

User Info: DrDerekDoctors

DrDerekDoctors
3 years ago#6
It's not real, they make numerous mistakes in the review about your abilities in the game, ascribing them to the wrong character class.

User Info: WideAwake

WideAwake
3 years ago#7
So 15 hours, optional 10-20 hours more. I like it.
NN: WideAwake5

User Info: mjc0961

mjc0961
3 years ago#8
Couldn't get more than one minute in. I don't care if talking like robots is their gimmick, it's incredibly grating.
sirtonne posted...
This topic is so stupid I had to slap my wife.

User Info: wskingws

wskingws
3 years ago#9
I don't know but I've seen a review by "gameswessel" can't remember the exact name. His is genuine, in case your looking for a video review.
Twitter: @KINGSNATIONN

User Info: ferval100

ferval100
3 years ago#10
Can't these guys just review games without the annoying robot thing? I mean damn that was painful to watch. Even the voice over was annoy as hell monotone........
We are the imagination of ourselves. - Bill Hicks.
http://youtu.be/u3X5f3gY4iw - THE MAN! (Guy Gamer.)
  1. Boards
  2. LEGO City Undercover
  3. YouTube Lego City Undercover review. Real?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived