Trouble with the Chicken Glide at the Farm.

#1MysticGamer23Posted 11/11/2013 2:11:05 PM
Hi guys! Iīm currently trying to find the pigs at the Farm in Fort Meadows, but Iīm having trouble doing the Chicken Glide parts. I donīt really understand the Controls of it. Iīve tried tapping the B Button, but I canīt get through the rings and Chase just lets go of his chicken all the time. Iīve tried aiming with the chicken, but that didnīt help either. Is there a certain way of doing this? Can someone explain the Controls better? Thanks in advance!
#2MysticGamer23(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:29:41 AM
Hi! I still need help with this stupid chicken glide. Iīm not good at this at all and need help on getting through the rings. Iīve tried many times to perform this, but it Always fails. Can someone give me some good tips on how to get through the chicken rings? Also, can someone explain how the Controls work for this? Because I donīt really grasp how to do it. Thanks again!
#3allstar64Posted 11/24/2013 12:09:27 AM
As long as you hold down the button the Chicken stays out. Moving through the rings gives you a height boost. Don't let go of the button till you are read to land.
#4flanqerPosted 11/25/2013 1:18:06 PM
To do a chicken glide, switch to your farmer disguise, then press A and wait for all the green rings to appear. Tap B to jump, then immediately press B again and hold it down. In other words, press B twice, but keep it held down after the second press. If you let go, you'll fall.

While holding the B button down, use the left stick to steer so you hit each of the green rings in turn. The rings with a feather will give you an upward boost so you can keep flying farther. Release the B button when you're above the spot where you want to land.