Question about the LEGO City Hero status.

#1MysticGamer23Posted 2/26/2014 4:09:44 PM
Hi everyone! Ive got a question regarding the LEGO City Hero status you can achieve in Special Assignments. Ive not yet been able to get one at any of the assignments and Im wondering what you need to do in order to achieve it. The closest I got was 99& during the Museim mission in Uptown and that was with only getting 3 of the 4 police Shields. So, my question is, can anyone explain to me how you get a LEGO City Hero status? Please give a detailed answer. Thanks in advance!
#2chetan3Posted 2/27/2014 2:29:14 PM
In order to get true hero status you must get a certain amount of studs (different from bricks) within the assignment. This differs from level to level. There are certain red bricks that can be helpful especially the stud multipliers. Hope this helps.
#3MysticGamer23(Topic Creator)Posted 2/28/2014 7:43:28 AM
Besides the sutds in the levels, does completing the Full Police Shield Count towards the total percentage value? Also, just to clarify, the studs are those White things lying on the ground or that pop out when pressing switches or doing other things right? Thanks again!
#4chetan3Posted 2/28/2014 3:25:40 PM
The studs are the small round lego pieces that add to your overall currency (different colours have different values e.g. silver is worth 10, gold 100 and blues 1000). The police shield parts have no impact on true hero status whatsoever.
#5zenwaznezPosted 3/3/2014 4:01:36 PM
MysticGamer23 posted...
Hi everyone! Ive got a question regarding the LEGO City Hero status you can achieve in Special Assignments. Ive not yet been able to get one at any of the assignments and Im wondering what you need to do in order to achieve it. The closest I got was 99& during the Museim mission in Uptown and that was with only getting 3 of the 4 police Shields. So, my question is, can anyone explain to me how you get a LEGO City Hero status? Please give a detailed answer. Thanks in advance!

studs are everywhere and your character automatically picks up everyone nearby. if you have found a red brick and it's a stud multiplier go to the police station basement and buy it (second floor) and activate it with the the extras in the pause menu.

get full 4 police shield gives you a gold brick which does effect your overall percentage. all levels require you to play them twice. once regularly and one later on when you have gained access to all abilities like fireman, astronaut, and Rex grip. then you should replay all the levels again and use all ability spots and destroy all objects. some levels require watering flowers, others destroying antennas, coloring objects like rubber duckies, or putting out barrels of fire with the fireman ability.

basically everything besides studs and building bricks (both currency in game) affect your overall percentage. also just collecting all items won't give you enough percentage, actually owning the costumes, cars and red bricks affect your percentage more. so head over to the police station and go buy costumes, cars red brick and even gold bricks

studs are the the round spinning objects that are literally everywhere (they are silver, gold, and blue). it is used as money in the game to purchase items likes costumes, cars, red bricks and gold bricks.

building bricks are the square or rectangular bricks hidden in hard to grab or hidden locations. they are larger and are rainbow or shimmering and also are spinning, they are used for super builds like vehicle requisition spots, helipads, super jumps, and city related objects
---
___
like making maps here. Looking for a game to master and make a map for