How do I find the Helipad in Cherry Tree Hills?

#1MysticGamer23Posted 3/19/2014 1:01:40 PM
Hi guys! I donīt know how to find the Helipad in Cherry Tree Hills. I know itīs up on the roof of the police station, but I have no idea how to get up to it. Can someone give me a detailed description on how to get up to the Helipad? Thanks in advance!
#2zenwaznezPosted 3/23/2014 9:44:08 AM
once you have gained access to the paint gun for the robber disguise, crack open the jail room on the second story of the police station (outside.)

swap out the gel for the blue. then aim your gun at the grey segment of the wall that leads up to the helipad. it should lock on it and shoot. this should change the grey into a ladder (blue.)

from now on you have this unlocked and will never have to color it again.
---
___
like making maps here. Looking for a game to master and make a map for
#3MysticGamer23(Topic Creator)Posted 3/24/2014 10:09:57 AM
Is the wall on the front or back side of the police station? If itīs on the front side, is it Close to the entry/exit Point from the station? Thanks again!
#4zenwaznezPosted 3/26/2014 9:55:38 AM
MysticGamer23 posted...
Is the wall on the front or back side of the police station? If itīs on the front side, is it Close to the entry/exit Point from the station? Thanks again!

the segment is right next to the jail room with the blue gel color (in front). you can see it, it's faint but it is a ladder but it is colored grey

http://img4.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20130214005120/lego/images/4/48/Lego_City_U_ScreenShot_1.jpg

to the left of the jailroom with the number "1" (second floor) look carefully to the left of that there are grey bricks that lead to the top. it is here that you must aim and shoot.

correction about getting the gel. you must have the fireman ability to cut through wood with an axe.
or conversely you can gain access to the autocolor switch ability with the redbrick you gain in uptown behind the billboard sign.

where you will never have to hunt down color swapping stations and whatever you shoot at, the right color will automatically be switched., best ability to get early on, but must have (up to) the astronaut ability
---
___
like making maps here. Looking for a game to master and make a map for