I want a sequel.

#1ArseenPosted 4/18/2014 1:50:21 PM
I've been playing the other Lego games Lego Star Wars II: The Original Trilogy onwards and this is simply the best!
No other game come close, so:

I WANT SEQUEL ASAP!!!
---
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER
#2zenwaznezPosted 4/18/2014 11:25:44 PM
i hear you. but as of now they are working on the Lego hobbit games and no word on any sequel.
---
___
like making maps here. Looking for a game to master and make a map for
#3elconoMPosted 4/21/2014 5:47:33 AM
try the 3ds prequel? i enjoyed it
---
XBL- suLfurousgaLaxy -- Pokemon fan since '98
Being quiet and OP requires espresso
#4zenwaznezPosted 4/22/2014 1:09:19 PM
sadly when most people that come from the WiiU game to the 3DS game, they are underwhelmed by it, mainly saying it sucks compared to the WiiU version. which is uncalled for. the 3DS isn't as powerful and can't hold the amount of data as the WiiU. so with limitations of course it can't compare to the WiiU. But for what it is, it's a real solid game
---
___
#5Arseen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 3:15:15 PM
elconoM posted...
try the 3ds prequel? i enjoyed it

Of course I played as soon as it was released. 8D

Of course due to the limitations of 3DS and console being new the game was bit short, but I enjoyed it too.
---
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER
#6Arseen(Topic Creator)Posted 4/29/2014 3:18:27 PM
zenwaznez posted...
i hear you. but as of now they are working on the Lego hobbit games and no word on any sequel.

Hobbit game was Ok.
Took 3 afternoons to 100%
Movie game was too easy.
---
I AM THE TRUE PLAYER
#7GPM2000Posted 5/8/2014 6:53:10 AM
Must... HAVE SEQUEL
#8ZeroRaiderPosted 5/12/2014 9:40:12 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#9zenwaznezPosted 5/13/2014 3:00:46 PM
whats with the PC master race comment? of course nothing compares to PC. even the PS4/Xbox one cant handle 1080p/60fps. maybe be 1080p but run 30fps. Consoles in general are terrible compared to PC. As of right now only first party games do 1080p/60fps. but only because they sink 50 million into the game and spend 3+ years developing it. Also it isn't Nintendo's fault that it doesn't run at that display, it's TT's, they need to optimize their system and coding so that it runs that smoothly.

plus it was a launch title game (if not, within the first month of the WiiU launch)
and at the launch there were (and still are) 2 SKU's, the 8 gig harddrive and 32 gig harddrive, (not to mention the update took 4 gigs of that) so installing on the harddrive wasn't an option because TT couldn't predict if people had enough space or knew if people were going to get a new/extra harddrive.
that's why there are long load times
who knows if they will patch the game to allow install, they patched in trophy support for Metal Gear Solid 4 four years after it was released.

personally i would be happy with just a sequel regardless if it's 1080p/60fps or not. yea the loading needs fixing though
---
___