Way to turn off tutorial mode?

#1nintendoggerPosted 4/28/2013 11:05:26 AM
I'm like four hours in and getting sick of always being told exactly where to go... I wish it was a bit more exploration based. Anyway, is this a feature I can turn off, or is just the entire game like this? I can live with it, if it is... but I'd like to feel a bit more challenged.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, Lego City: Undercover and The Legend of the River King.
#2gurgitoy2Posted 4/30/2013 6:49:32 AM
That's not tutorial mode, it's the mission structure. It's like that for the whole game. The WiiU version is like that too...except longer and more complex missions. The 3DS version puts them in more manageable chunks because it's portable. You don't always have to do the missions right away, you can explore anywhere you want and pick up a mission when you feel like it. But they will always tell you where to go and what to do...just not always HOW to figure out the solution.
---
"Now I have chortle time. Fawful scattered your minions like litter from a sad ugly cat."
#3nintendogger(Topic Creator)Posted 5/5/2013 12:20:13 PM
Yeah, it wasn't ideal but oh well. I finished the game and now I don't have to worry about it. I can just explore and do everything myself now.
---
AEPhi Sister.
Currently playing: Harvest Moon a New Beginning, Lego City: Undercover and The Legend of the River King.