Mission doesnt trigger. Please help!

#1jasperjjPosted 5/17/2013 11:54:23 AM
Hello,

My daughter plays her Lego City Undercover. She just beat Carl Walnut. In the following cutscene, her 3DS shut down. Now when she restarts the game and loads her save-game, there is no current mission. There is no police shield to show her where to go.

We watched a walkthrough movie, it shows us a fire has to be put down in a donut shop, but she can not go there yet. The bridge is closed.

Can anyone please help. Can the mission be restarted? How? Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks!
Jasper
#2EgoMouse32Posted 5/24/2013 1:26:15 PM
I had that happened to me as well...xD (well, sorta, it used an old mission marker rather than none at all)
After watching the cutscene at least five times, what you're supposed to do is trigger the cutscene then drive out of the main city area. DO NOT use the helipad. The game updated for me.
If that doesn't work, you might have to drive out, then drive back to the station to retrigger the cutscene the second time, which is how it worked it out for me. Otherwise, either the game is just glitched forever, or you just have to reset the game several times or have to find another solution. She might have to start a new save file.