HELP - Need to unlock 1st firefighter disguise

#1jeanscottPosted 7/1/2013 7:39:14 AM
PLEASE PLEASE HELP. We (my 7 yr old and I) need to unlock the very first firefighter disguise. He is not really following the story line, more or less just driving around doing what he wants so I don't know how to tell you what he has completed.. He cannot complete any missions or activities that require him to use the firefighter disguise. Even the one where you rescue the cat right by headquarters. I know I am probably missing something silly... Any help would be appreciated. Even just what "area" I need to concentrate on to find the step he missed that gives him this unlock... I have Googled this until I am purple and can't find the answer.... Hope one of you can help. Again, need to unlock the firefighter DISGUISE, not other specific characters (he actually has fireman sparks, but can't use him).....
#2Romulus77Posted 7/1/2013 8:58:01 AM
You have to play through the story to get the disguise. At one point you get sent to the fire department and get it then.
#3jeanscott(Topic Creator)Posted 7/1/2013 12:33:44 PM
Thank you, do you happen to remember what area (cherry, apollo or auburn? it's in? I am trying to back track and find what he missed.....Appreciate it!